This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

briggsinator2

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Question for all you DAT-students out there: if I just use DAT Destroyer and Chad's videos (along with the Princeton Review's Cracking the DAT) for the sciences, Math Destroyer/DAT Destroyer for math, and Crack the PAT for the PAT, should that be sufficient to do well in everything? What else would you recommend? Thanks!

Also, what do people use for the math portion other than DAT Destroyer? I found some materials in Princeton Rev. but they were pretty undetailed...

Members don't see this ad.

What most people on here (including me) will recommend is the following:

Sciences: Chad's Videos, DAT Destroyer, DAT Bootcamp
Math: Math Destroyer (don't use the math in the DAT destroyer, just get this)
RC and PAT: DAT Bootcamp

Honestly you don't need Princeton Review or Crack the DAT. Go easy on your wallet and focus on DAT Bootcamp and DAT Destroyer. Destroyer covers literally everything you need for sciences and math, and Bootcamp has some amazing full length exams as well as PAT generators.

Reactions: 1 user
DAT Achiever provides a good source of practice too. They recently updated their tests with 10 full length exams, and answer cross out feature that you can practice on every section of the test especially angle ranking, biology, reading, ...

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks, @russelldw and @Dmitry! Question: how useful are Chad's quizzes if I'm already doing destroyer?

Very useful. They are a good indicator of whether or not you are understanding the videos. I watched all his videos, took notes, and then took the quiz after. I didn't start destroyer until after finishing all of chads vids and quizzes.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

DAT Achiever provides a good source of practice too. They recently updated their tests with 10 full length exams, and answer cross out feature that you can practice on every section of the test especially angle ranking, biology, reading, ...
Be very careful with DAT Achiever. They have been creating all these fake accounts and posts to self-promote their product. @Dmitry@gabtse@Wall2Wall are all accounts from 2010, 5 years ago, and all of a sudden are pushing DAT achiever super hard. I'd stick to Bootcamp and Destroyer