Dating in med school?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I feel like there is a market for an SDN dating app.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 2 users
deleted

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
Just so everyone knows, this person's posts are NOT supported or endorsed by his or her classmates.

SPDF, calling your peers "animals" IS malicious. You need to stop making these comments.
Hopefully you're not one of the couples he outed (and since deleted) in his Valentine post...or know the girl his buddy is banging and feels it's okay to post about.

If you know this guy, maybe you should out his recent activity on here to his classmates...as he certainly feels comfortable posting about their activities. :wtf:

Members don't see this ad :)
I deleted those two posts.
I tried to be anonymous after my first mistake, but I understand some people may see things differently and I deeply apologize.

Last edited:
Nothing good can ever come out of dating a patient. For a starter,,there is already an endless dependency/power disequilibrium that you can not be sure about. Secondly,,the medical boards love to take,your license for this and finally, you can never predict true intentions there.

Hehe, I know poster said in in some jest, just clarifying. Giving the patient a wrong drug? Sure.. Chopping off the wrong leg or hand? Sure... Not answering a page, leaving a patient in severe compromise? Sure..

Just don't you dare to even take a former patient for a cup of tea, even if it happens in Antartctica, at least not until you are sure some board will not find out about it and you will also suddenly discover who hates you ;).i think there is nothing wrong with it in itself,but the legal framework makes it a high-risk thing.

Why would you want to date a sick patient anyways?

STAY AWAY, that's all.
Hahaha "why would you want to date a sick patient anyways"

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using SDN mobile

Last edited: