Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello Left Coasters,
I thought I'd start a new thread for dinner plans so as not to completely hijack the main UC Davis thread. I started writing a private message but it said it would only let me send it to 5 people. 🙁 Maybe we should set up an email list or something? I was worried that having 2 different PM's would make it difficult to coordinate. I'm including my email address and I'm happy to give out my phone number (I won't be on email once I leave home) by PM/email.
I am flying in to Sacramento at 3:40 so any reasonable dinner-ish hour would work. I think incendium04 said that after 6 would work best for her, but I understand that a lot of people have classes and exams to study for, so how about 6:30ish?
I have no idea where to go (suggestions?) or how to get anywhere (I won't be renting a car if possible), so suggestions are welcome. Thank you for entertaining the Wrong Coaster!
Caroline
[email protected]
P.S. I did a poll because I'm feeling crazy and hey, why not?
I thought I'd start a new thread for dinner plans so as not to completely hijack the main UC Davis thread. I started writing a private message but it said it would only let me send it to 5 people. 🙁 Maybe we should set up an email list or something? I was worried that having 2 different PM's would make it difficult to coordinate. I'm including my email address and I'm happy to give out my phone number (I won't be on email once I leave home) by PM/email.
I am flying in to Sacramento at 3:40 so any reasonable dinner-ish hour would work. I think incendium04 said that after 6 would work best for her, but I understand that a lot of people have classes and exams to study for, so how about 6:30ish?
I have no idea where to go (suggestions?) or how to get anywhere (I won't be renting a car if possible), so suggestions are welcome. Thank you for entertaining the Wrong Coaster!
Caroline
[email protected]
P.S. I did a poll because I'm feeling crazy and hey, why not?


