Dean's list considered an "honor?"

Started by youthman
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

youthman

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is being on the Dean's list considered an "honor" on the VMCAS app? Thanks!
 
The admissions counselor at NCSU told me "most definitely" when I asked him this.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Cool. BTW, VMCAS is acting up on me! As if I'm not stressed out enough already...
 
Crap. I just assumed they could see that from your GPA. Is Dean's list the same as Honors list?
 
Before you all panic I think most schools list deans list on your transcript so if you didn't put it in the honors section your schools will still see it on your transcript.🙂