This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Piglet2020

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are December/January interviews considered late? I’m asking b/c I haven’t heard back from 20 schools and I just received an II for December.

Have you heard of people being outright accepted after a December/January interview?

I guess it wouldn’t be ideal if the school is rolling. My next question is: What schools are non-rolling?
 
Dec. and January interviews are fine.
Plenty of applicants are accepted from this time period (and later).
The timing of the interview has the same effect at both rolling and delayed delivery schools.

How much of a difference would scheduling your interview 2-3 weeks earlier make at a non-rolling school?
 
Last edited: