Dental School Admission/ Master Student Need Advice

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

koubam360

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Good evening,

So I would like some advice on Dental school. My undergrad GPA was a 3.01 I had bumps and paths finishing strong because my rents were in and out of the hospital. I went and got a Masters in Community Health and did my Thesis in Oral health at Midwestern University. My Grad GPA will be a 3.69. Depending on my DAT score, does a Masters help you get into dental school? I did a lot of research in dental health and did interventional programs for underrepresented population in minneapolis. Lastly, I have been out of undergrad for 5 years. Am I considered now a non-traditional student?