DENTAL SCHOOL APPLICATION WITH MASTERS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Jdental__

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I start my masters in biomedical sciences at barry university this coming august of 2018 for the one year track.
i am on the pre dental track and im looking to start dental school asap after my masters.

Is it possible to apply to dental school this coming june (before my masters even start) and tell them im doing a masters but want to apply? would those grades for my masters during my first semester get on the application? or would i have to wait until the next cycle?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys!

I start my masters in biomedical sciences at barry university this coming august of 2018 for the one year track.
i am on the pre dental track and im looking to start dental school asap after my masters.

Is it possible to apply to dental school this coming june (before my masters even start) and tell them im doing a masters but want to apply? would those grades for my masters during my first semester get on the application? or would i have to wait until the next cycle?

thanks
You can do an academic update once you receive some grades.

Members don't see this ad :)
I would definitely apply, just make sure you send your academic updates ASAP when you get some grades. You’ll most likely receive post-December interviews

Definitely apply. Though, call the Master's program you're entering as they may tell you what to expect in terms of applying.