This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

kaur1487

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have been studying dentistry in India for three years now. Unlike the United States-where one would have to complete four years of predent- Indian dental schools accept students straight out of high school. The bachelors level dental program here is five years long. In my first three years I have studied both dental and medical subjects. If I wish to apply to med school in the United States, and would I be able to? Or would I have to complete four years of premed? I am a citizen of the United States. So visa and federal loans are not a problem.