Diner WW sign up & game thread

Started by kaydubs
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Sign ups:
1.


Game will start probs when I get a consensus from players (Probably next day or so?). Won’t be speed unless someone INSISTS. Will be 12/12 unless people absolutely want 36/12. I have no preference, I’m just here.


@cubsrule4e @Cyndia @Barkley13 @Coopah @WildZoo - tagged those who reacted to my post.


Table of Contents
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
tenor-2.gif

1. Coopah
2. AM
3. Dubz
4. SAR
7. Cyndia
13. Barks
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad