You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Diner WW sign up & game thread
Started by kaydubs
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
DAY 3
You decide to linger in the cafe a bit longer.....and end up here for another 48 hours. Blast. Your boss is going to be so annoyed. Maybe if you bring treats....
![]()
Voted out is @Barkley13 , who was the Triple Decker Milkshake, a village protector.
![]()
It is now Night 3... or is it...... send those PMs!
4 players
Roster
1. @Coopah
3. @WildZoo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @cubsrule4e
REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt, vanillager
B. @Melchizedek - Biscuits and Gravy with a side of Hash, vanillager,
2. @Animal Midwife - Deep Fried Chicken with Fries, odd night tracker
13. @Barkley13 - Triple Decker Milkshake, protector
*****TABLE OF CONTENTS*****
WTF? Not cool.
chill. gotta write.WTF? Not cool.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Noooo don't feel bad!! Converts man, they're the worst.I'm going to feel really bad if you duped me
There were ****ing converts? Are you ****ing kidding me? **** everythingNoooo don't feel bad!! Converts man, they're the worst.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*Offers conversion cookie*There were ****ing converts? Are you ****ing kidding me? **** everything
Lol I ****ed up. I ****ed up haaaard GG wolves you played very very well
*Offers conversion cookie*
Lol I ****ed up. I ****ed up haaaard GG wolves you played very very well
Thanks there was a very long time D1 where I definitely thought the game was gonna be over before the first night cycle
I have now learned I can only post fluff on D1, if I post srs bsns I am clearly a woof
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I feel bad disrupting kaydubs's writing so ta ta for now. Love you all, had a wonderful time, thanks for letting me live as requested 

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
It was the way you posted the srs business, for the record 😉Thanks there was a very long time D1 where I definitely thought the game was gonna be over before the first night cycle
I have now learned I can only post fluff on D1, if I post srs bsns I am clearly a woof
It was the way you posted the srs business, for the record 😉
No
Only fluff now
Also to @Animal Midwife, I know you think Im the most unlikable player in the game (your opinion) and also the worst player in the game (factually supported), at least give credit where credit is due when I can narrow down at least one person as the basis of the packs instead of just trying to "lynch cubs" which you were trying to lead and also would have lost the game.
FINAL WRITE UP
A small, delicate cat approaches and stares at you with her piercing green eyes. She gives a chirp before jumping onto the counter.
Two unsuspecting plates are waiting to be delivered. They'll never get there, will they?
With a flick of her tail, she sends @cubsrule4e , who was the Chicken Club Sandwich, a village 1x-commuter to the floor with a crash. He had tried to escape his fate but she prevented him from acting.
She takes a running skid into another plate, a plate piled high with waffles and various toppings, bacon, chicken, chocolate, whipped cream.
@WildZoo , who was the Waffles with Accoutrements, a vanillager TURNED WOLF N1, pushes into another platter containing @Coopah , who was the Peach Cobbler a la Mode, a villager who would passively redirect any actions used on her, to shatter onto the floor.
The waitress sighs. "Now you know why we discourage people from feeding the cats."
WOLVES WIN.
WINNERS:
4. @SARdoghandler - The Cat
3. @WildZoo - Waffles with Accoutrements turned Wolf
REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt, vanillager
B. @Melchizedek - Biscuits and Gravy with a side of Hash, vanillager,
2. @Animal Midwife - Deep Fried Chicken with Fries, odd night tracker
13. @Barkley13 - Triple Decker Milkshake, protector
5. @cubsrule4e - Chicken Club Sandwich, 1x-commuter
1. @Coopah - Peach Cobbler a la Mode, passive redirector
*****TABLE OF CONTENTS*****
A small, delicate cat approaches and stares at you with her piercing green eyes. She gives a chirp before jumping onto the counter.
Two unsuspecting plates are waiting to be delivered. They'll never get there, will they?
With a flick of her tail, she sends @cubsrule4e , who was the Chicken Club Sandwich, a village 1x-commuter to the floor with a crash. He had tried to escape his fate but she prevented him from acting.
She takes a running skid into another plate, a plate piled high with waffles and various toppings, bacon, chicken, chocolate, whipped cream.
@WildZoo , who was the Waffles with Accoutrements, a vanillager TURNED WOLF N1, pushes into another platter containing @Coopah , who was the Peach Cobbler a la Mode, a villager who would passively redirect any actions used on her, to shatter onto the floor.
The waitress sighs. "Now you know why we discourage people from feeding the cats."
WOLVES WIN.
WINNERS:
4. @SARdoghandler - The Cat
3. @WildZoo - Waffles with Accoutrements turned Wolf
REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt, vanillager
B. @Melchizedek - Biscuits and Gravy with a side of Hash, vanillager,
2. @Animal Midwife - Deep Fried Chicken with Fries, odd night tracker
13. @Barkley13 - Triple Decker Milkshake, protector
5. @cubsrule4e - Chicken Club Sandwich, 1x-commuter
1. @Coopah - Peach Cobbler a la Mode, passive redirector
*****TABLE OF CONTENTS*****
rushed that.
Hope everyone enjoyed the game! Can answer any questions!!! Thanks for playing!!!
Hope everyone enjoyed the game! Can answer any questions!!! Thanks for playing!!!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Wait I was a what? Did I know this?FINAL WRITE UP
A small, delicate cat approaches and stares at you with her piercing green eyes. She gives a chirp before jumping onto the counter.
![]()
Two unsuspecting plates are waiting to be delivered. They'll never get there, will they?
With a flick of her tail, she sends @cubsrule4e , who was the Chicken Club Sandwich, a village 1x-commuter to the floor with a crash. He had tried to escape his fate but she prevented him from acting.
![]()
She takes a running skid into another plate, a plate piled high with waffles and various toppings, bacon, chicken, chocolate, whipped cream.
@WildZoo , who was the Waffles with Accoutrements, a vanillager TURNED WOLF N1, pushes into another platter containing @Coopah , who was the Peach Cobbler a la Mode, a villager who would passively redirect any actions used on her, to shatter onto the floor.
![]()
The waitress sighs. "Now you know why we discourage people from feeding the cats."
WOLVES WIN.
WINNERS:
4. @SARdoghandler - The Cat
3. @WildZoo - Waffles with Accoutrements turned Wolf
REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt, vanillager
B. @Melchizedek - Biscuits and Gravy with a side of Hash, vanillager,
2. @Animal Midwife - Deep Fried Chicken with Fries, odd night tracker
13. @Barkley13 - Triple Decker Milkshake, protector
5. @cubsrule4e - Chicken Club Sandwich, 1x-commuter
1. @Coopah - Peach Cobbler a la Mode, passive redirector
*****TABLE OF CONTENTS*****
You did not. I was inspired by Barks's role last game (she was a sleepwalker but was told she was a vanillager) and created a passive role.Wait I was a what? Did I know this?
I can post a breakdown of game setup if others are interested, otherwise, I'll just send it to @Animal Midwife
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hmmmm seems AM's modding tactics have rubbed off on kaydubs 😉Wait I was a what? Did I know this?
Wow so not trying to kill Cubs (until the end plus a block) or Coops was dramatically helpful in the end and I didn't even know it
Daaaaaang
Daaaaaang
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
We were so close to ****ing it up omgWow so not trying to kill Cubs (until the end plus a block) or Coops was dramatically helpful in the end and I didn't even know it
Daaaaaang
Congrats I kind of hate youWow so not trying to kill Cubs (until the end plus a block) or Coops was dramatically helpful in the end and I didn't even know it
Daaaaaang

WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I would like to say that I did the late waffles d2 and 3 because I was inspired by my role, but actually I forgot that was my role
Ohhh fun!You did not. I was inspired by Barks's role last game (she was a sleepwalker but was told she was a vanillager) and created a passive role.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Hey I've said before people should listen to you more 😉Also to @Animal Midwife, I know you think Im the most unlikable player in the game (your opinion) and also the worst player in the game (factually supported), at least give credit where credit is due when I can narrow down at least one person as the basis of the packs instead of just trying to "lynch cubs" which you were trying to lead and also would have lost the game.
We were so close to ****ing it up omg
Sometimes you get really lucky haha
Congrats I kind of hate you![]()
I accept this, with sadness 😛
is this sarcasm? It was a fun concept for me. I know it was a cruel one for you last game.Ohhh fun!
Also damn Cubs, you were giving me palpitations today that you were gonna flip to me and convince Coop to go with you
For what it's worth, wolves actually had to solve the game to achieve the victory. Even though it was technically parity, cubs had his kill avoidance which I would've allowed it to continue somehow...maybe....
but then there's the redirecting but yeah, that would've killed village.
but then there's the redirecting but yeah, that would've killed village.
Last edited:
No sorry I actually think it’s fun hahais this sarcasm? It was a fun concept for me. I know it was a cruel one for you last game.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Oh, phew.No sorry I actually think it’s fun haha
I may play with passive concepts. They are....fun 😀
She is the master.Hmmmm seems AM's modding tactics have rubbed off on kaydubs 😉
ETA: of bastardized set ups
Last edited:
I do TRY to do things differently every time.*AM rolls over in her grave*
Though I am trying to remember if kaydubs usually tells people when their night kill avoidances are used. I'm leaning yes but I know if I say that now after the game she's going to remind me that she does things differently all the time...
Since @Melchizedek asked: this was NOT exactly like Orchestra. I can't recall the exactness but I expanded from Foodie where @genny was the lone wolf to start and was given options of double kill or conversion night 1. I have found late game conversions to be really rough on village cause the convert has obviously been so very cleared. This game was expanded with night 1 choices. I can go into more detail if anyone is curious but this game is the first that was so close to ending day 1.
Hope everyone enjoyed this small short intimate game!!! plenty more where that came from!
Or we can continue on break 🙂
Or we can continue on break 🙂
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I enjoyed it! Thanks for running it 🙂Hope everyone enjoyed this small short intimate game!!! plenty more where that came from!
Or we can continue on break 🙂
Someone remind me to post sign ups for my September game tomorrow...
Congrats Sardines and WZoo!
Oh shoot I forgot to consider this possibility![]()
I was always taught "you cant convert Z, she hates it. She wont even contribute if you do." Myths continue to be disproven. In the meantime I'll just continue to look like an idiot.
Sounds more like LIS who loathed conversions. I don’t know if DubZ minds it.
Sounds more like LIS who loathed conversions. I don’t know if DubZ minds it.
Way before my time.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Oh gosh I don't hate it quite that much. I posted this in wolf chat earlier:I was always taught "you cant convert Z, she hates it. She wont even contribute if you do." Myths continue to be disproven. In the meantime I'll just continue to look like an idiot.
This was very classic dubz conversion. Has correct read ----> can't be allowed to village that well ----> converted -----> drop correct read -----> no one noticed
![]()
And it's true, I have had multiple memorable conversions where I was having a great village game and was converted. Often to a wolf pack that was just about to lose its last wolf, and then I was stuck on my own, which is not super fun tbh.
I don't know who gave the impression I wouldn't contribute if converted though. I haven't lost a convert game in ages (granted I'm also not as popular of a conversion target as I used to be). It's annoying to be close to a village win and then switch sides but I still give the same level of effort that I always do. I have previously requested to be killed rather than converted to avoid the stress.
This game I was hardly bothered, probably because it was so early (and well, I couldn't be mad at SAR).
Truth be told I did at first... Then I forgot to follow upOh gosh I don't hate it quite that much. I posted this in wolf chat earlier:
And it's true, I have had multiple memorable conversions where I was having a great village game and was converted. Often to a wolf pack that was just about to lose its last wolf, and then I was stuck on my own, which is not super fun tbh.
I don't know who gave the impression I wouldn't contribute if converted though. I haven't lost a convert game in ages (granted I'm also not as popular of a conversion target as I used to be). It's annoying to be close to a village win and then switch sides but I still give the same level of effort that I always do. I have previously requested to be killed rather than converted to avoid the stress.
This game I was hardly bothered, probably because it was so early (and well, I couldn't be mad at SAR).
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I remember you asking about whether I had gotten a soul read on her. I was going to bus her but then being alone sucks and I figured might as well see if I could get away with not.Truth be told I did at first... Then I forgot to follow up
Originally my late d2 waffle was intended to throw suspicion on whichever of you SAR didn't self prez onto, in case she ended up being yeeted the next day. I didn't know she wasn't going to be around. So worked out as a plausible way for me to clear her instead!
I don't know who gave the impression I wouldn't contribute if converted though. I haven't lost a convert game in ages (granted I'm also not as popular of a conversion target as I used to be). It's annoying to be close to a village win and then switch sides but I still give the same level of effort that I always do. I have previously requested to be killed rather than converted to avoid the stress.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah that doesn't mean I'm not going to contribute if I am converted...it just means most of the time I'd rather not be, especially late game to a pack that's about to lose lol but I've always contributed when it happensquote
Yeah that doesn't mean I'm not going to contribute if I am converted...it just means most of the time I'd rather not be, especially late game to a pack that's about to lose lol but I've always contributed when it happens
Ive tried to convert you twice and was overruled because of the above. Risk a conversion on a villager who would rather die than convert. So there is some truth to the myth I guess 😱
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Weird. Most mods don't give the option to choose death instead (I've never been given the option as far as I remember). And even if they did it seems reasonable that you wouldn't lose your shot and would get to try someone else. I have turned down a conversion before though it wasn't explicitly stated that's what it was.Ive tried to convert you twice and was overruled because of the above. Risk a conversion on a villager who would rather die than convert. So there is some truth to the myth I guess 😱
Anyway it's probably my own fault for being dramatic after some games a few years ago where I went from winning as a villager to struggling as a wolf. The circumstances where I dislike being converted are fairly specific.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 1K
- Views
- 31K