Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're not raising them right then. 😛Nah, 3p can and do kill me. Murder them all
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
You're not raising them right then. 😛Nah, 3p can and do kill me. Murder them all
almost got me, AM. So close.first
I try to restrain myself. The urge to get in between the important posts is strong.almost got me, AM. So close.
REFRESH REFRESH REFRESHHHHHHI try to restrain myself. The urge to get in between the important posts is strong.
I clearly do not use hip terminologyI never!!Nah, 3p can and do kill me. Murder them all
😏No no no no no *immediately regrets playing again seeing the new “terminology”*
Vote whoever started this trend

if sporty gets anymore popular as a routine D1 vote it’ll be just like she’s not playing anyway 😎It's not fair that sporty isn't playing when I'm supposed to be yeeting her every game 😡
yeet cubs
if sporty gets anymore popular as a routine D1 vote it’ll be just like she’s not playing anyway 😎
If he makes it real it will complete the circle!
Correlation not causationY'all going for a circle again when the last game that had the ended in a loss smh
Second times the charm?Y'all going for a circle again when the last game that had the ended in a loss smh
I believe soDoes everyone have a vote but dubz?
I have no idea how you can say this without even having spectated the last game, but I feel the discussion being unable to progress for 24+ hours may have been at least a bit of the causation.Correlation not causation
I have no idea how you can say this without even having spectated the last game, but I feel the discussion being unable to progress for 24+ hours may have been at least a bit of the causation.
I should have known it was you. (Jk I expected it to be AM haha)
Easier said than done. At least during yolo, people have the game ending hanging over their heads to spur discussion, but the literal first day of the game can lead to some lackadaisical behavior. Will keep my hopes up though.Then let's not let discussion stagnate. It's no different than not wanting to place votes early in lylo with Maj active. Discussion can happen even when votes don't move, just have to make sure it does
I cannot believe I have been generationally profiled.I should have known it was you. (Jk I expected it to be AM haha)
Vote Dubz
But THIS TIME I won't be yeeted d2 😉Y'all going for a circle again when the last game that had the ended in a loss smh
This post is so seriousThen let's not let discussion stagnate. It's no different than not wanting to place votes early in lylo with Maj active. Discussion can happen even when votes don't move, just have to make sure it does
I suspect Sporty really wants to react to thisif sporty gets anymore popular as a routine D1 vote it’ll be just like she’s not playing anyway 😎


It's so beautifulDay 1 votes still going to shenanigans.![]()
Day 1 Vote/Yeet Tally
SAR (1) - AM
Cyndia (1) - Barks
Coopah (1) - Cyndia
Mel (1) - Coopah
cubs (1) - DubZ
Barks (1) - SAR
AM (1) - cubs
DubZ (1) - Mel
8/8
Deadline closes at 10pm Saturday, 8/8/2020 (~32 hours)
Point out what I should be discussing. Do I need to say you're howling already?AM complaining about no discussion and then spurring on no discussion. My vote may actually be correct.
It’s just your name. I could make it CUBS or CuBs or (u85I’m all meek and lowercase 🙁
This post is so serious
Sorry, I was out digging post holes at the time. Add this gif to instill some levity:
I suspect Sporty really wants to react to this![]()
You have the time to fluff, but not answer me?Have her react to you in PM and then share it with the class?
Well now you're just trying to pocket me
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.