Diner WW sign up & game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
@WildZoo

would you fancy a SAR vote? I just can’t seem to let it go. I know you pointed out the no movement at deadline but I think wolves are always hesitant to move at the very end unless it’s early game with 4-5 where they can hide things.
Nah dude. Hesitant to move sure, but wolves aren't typically suicidal. Also didn't you just talk about all the reasons SAR is village??

Members don't see this ad.

And if barks is village the game ends too. And if you’re village then game ends too. What’s your point? Why are you trying to pull me to vote for you when that whole post was about voting sar?
My post was about your faulty logic. You're the one who said you were only voting SAR as a reaction test to see who would buy the claim and that barks did but SAR had more reasoned answers and that's why you thought she is village. Now you can't shake my wolfiness and think SAR is somehow a wolf? Your train of thought goes to looneyville

Members don't see this ad :)
My post was about your faulty logic. You're the one who said you were only voting SAR as a reaction test to see who would buy the claim and that barks did but SAR had more reasoned answers and that's why you thought she is village. Now you can't shake my wolfiness and think SAR is somehow a wolf? Your train of thought goes to looneyville

self centered much? I said I can’t shake the SAR vote. Hence my question to Z about voting there. Had nothing to do with you.

Day 3 YOLO Vote/Yeet Tally

Barks (3)
- SAR, Coops, cubs
cubs (1) - DubZ
SAR (1) - Barks

5/5

Leading: @Barkley13

Deadline closes TODAY, Wednesday, 8/12/2020 at 10PM (~1.25 hours)

2WpSeCImhgfS.gif

Man I want to go to bed because I'm exhausted. But I'm also terrified that Barks is gonna come back on and convince people to move to get that last second wolf win. I know how convincing she can be.

When WW takes over your life, again :p

Man I want to go to bed because I'm exhausted. But I'm also terrified that Barks is gonna come back on and convince people to move to get that last second wolf win. I know how convincing she can be.

When WW takes over your life, again :p
Orrrrr you can’t leave because you want to make sure all your wolfy plans go right

Members don't see this ad :)
In other news, since I suck at this game, in game 3 of bowling in the 10th frame (since we have nothing to play for at end of season) we were literally down 5 pins, so I tried to tie the game with a washout (google it) which I had done like 3 times already earlier but ended up getting 6 pins instead of 5. I threw the second ball in between the washout pins and we won by 1 point. I feel like that’s how this game is about to end.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
In other news, since I suck at this game, in game 3 of bowling in the 10th frame (since we have nothing to play for at end of season) we were literally down 5 pins, so I tried to tie the game with a washout (google it) which I had done like 3 times already earlier but ended up getting 6 pins instead of 5. I threw the second ball in between the washout pins and we won by 1 point. I feel like that’s how this game is about to end.
So are you a wolf or nah

But if it will make my grandchild happy :shrug:

unyeet cubs yeet barks
That's what I was waiting for. This was the trust. I had hoped you were playing defense as a guard against the last minute switch but also revealing the last wolf. Pity it didn't work

Reactions: 1 user
That's what I was waiting for. This was the trust. I had hoped you were playing defense as a guard against the last minute switch but also revealing the last wolf. Pity it didn't work

My vote on you or SAR didnt even matter, wolves already had the 3 they needed. I was going to switch to SAR and had no support.

DAY 3

You decide to linger in the cafe a bit longer.....and end up here for another 48 hours. Blast. Your boss is going to be so annoyed. Maybe if you bring treats....

29027910_1851934551546675_7827037014548545536_o-e1520618040301.jpg

Voted out is @Barkley13 , who was the Triple Decker Milkshake, a village protector.

5b32254b3ac6640f275715fa_1530013003414.jpg

It is now Night 3... or is it...... send those PMs!

4 players

Roster

1. @Coopah
3. @WildZoo
4. @SARdoghandler
5. @cubsrule4e

REMOVED FROM THE MENU
7. @Cyndia - Patty Melt, vanillager
B. @Melchizedek - Biscuits and Gravy with a side of Hash, vanillager,
2. @Animal Midwife - Deep Fried Chicken with Fries, odd night tracker
13. @Barkley13 - Triple Decker Milkshake, protector

*****TABLE OF CONTENTS*****