DMU................Self-proclaimed Super Geniuses

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
docstarwars said:
hey jane,
gosh, i was a little upset that you didn't tell me about the movie marathon! fake tear rolling down my face! :( i just wanted to say that it was a real pleasure getting to know you, and some of your other classmates. if you somehow get swooped up in a tornado like dorothy and manage to find yourself in bfe sandusky, ohio, look me up and we can tour the sight(s). hopefully they will still be open! anywho, good luck in your second year! i wish you all the best!
kimberlee :)

Well I didn't know you were here!! It seems like most of your class left really early on. I really enjoyed knowing you guys too, and you were probably my fav 2006er :) Have fun in Sandusky and don't go wild with all those roller coasters!

And Portier, I rely on your super ability to hear things through the grapevine, which is why I never bother to call you anymore. Because you know already.

Members don't see this ad.

luckystar said:
Well I didn't know you were here!! It seems like most of your class left really early on. I really enjoyed knowing you guys too, and you were probably my fav 2006er :) Have fun in Sandusky and don't go wild with all those roller coasters!

And Portier, I rely on your super ability to hear things through the grapevine, which is why I never bother to call you anymore. Because you know already.

Guys I'm pretty mad that I missed the movie marathon, but I changed my air filter on my car, and I also did about a months worth of laundry. Lucky it's nice to see you hold out on us when you have female friends by not inviting them along because you want all of us to yourself!!! I hope you guys had fun I have to leave at 12 or so tomorrow for a wedding but if you guys wanna get coffee just call me.....I'll be up for a while yet tonight.

C

cremaster2007 said:
Guys I'm pretty mad that I missed the movie marathon, but I changed my air filter on my car, and I also did about a months worth of laundry. Lucky it's nice to see you hold out on us when you have female friends by not inviting them along because you want all of us to yourself!!! I hope you guys had fun I have to leave at 12 or so tomorrow for a wedding but if you guys wanna get coffee just call me.....I'll be up for a while yet tonight.

C

Hey tough guy..changing an air filter takes 5 minutes tops. You could have squeezed in a movie. I'm calling you Napolean Dynamite from now on.....because I can.

dmak

Members don't see this ad :)
Yeah I know but I had some other stuff I had to do to the lexi of power, and I also needed to do my laundry so I had stuff to wear that first month of school. I'm glad you guys are networking with the first years so well, Lucky maybe we can even find you a man. Anyways I gotta get ready to go to a wedding, I'll be back on sunday. Dmak we may need your services in vb, if I don't see you guys before monday, save me a seat..........yeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaaaaw class.

Round 2 guys. Hope this year goes as good and better for everybody. I'm also giving free mustache rides to the first ten people I see. Go BEARS!

Dmak

Dudes, class rocks. Yeah. Go school.

As you all can tell they are very organized for our pd physicals. I mean if its important enough that the teacher stays on vacation then we probably shouldn't worry about it. I have so many new and exciting packets, and I can't wait for pool tonight dmak, you are going down down down......dmak's going down.

Ahem....

I would just like to say that.... I am the FIRST self proclaimed SUPER Geniuses of the 2008 class!!!!! ALL WILL BOW IN FEAR BEFORE ME, YOU SHALL ALL BE SUBJUGATED BY MY SUPER MONKEY MINONS!!! or not..

Just wanted ya'll to know. :cool:

Welcome to the club!! It's very exclusive, you know. Not everybody can proclaim themselves to be super geniuses. Strong work.

Yes being the original self-proclaimed super genius I can officially welcome you to the club. You may just want to open up your own thread now in the osteopathic forum for your class, but you are more than welcome to invite everyone to post here too, I'm a big fan of reading this and avoiding studying. It was nice meeting you guys last night, and enjoy the rest of the week's activities!!!

I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad that they are throwing us back into the mix by having a practical and a written test within the first 6 days........irregardless of how easy they are, it is nice to see they still care:) Anyways Lucky we need to practice OMM tomorrow night after I do EM club physicals, and then we can practice thursday at 12.....I believe our practical is at 1 to 1:30??? See you guys in class tomorrow.....you all have a good night!!!

I got one thing to say about the svelter 54% of the new class: OMFG

cremaster2007 said:
I don't know about you guys, but I'm glad that they are throwing us back into the mix by having a practical and a written test within the first 6 days........irregardless of how easy they are, it is nice to see they still care:) Anyways Lucky we need to practice OMM tomorrow night after I do EM club physicals, and then we can practice thursday at 12.....I believe our practical is at 1 to 1:30??? See you guys in class tomorrow.....you all have a good night!!!

Yeah, call me when you're back from the physicals and we'll practice. I'm a horrible person who doesn't care enough to do such things as give physicals and TA for everything. I will do OMM at the fair though. Guess I'm not all bad :D

Members don't see this ad :)
Portier you can't use words like svelter in this forum that is way to high-class and out of my vocabulary, while lucky you are a horrible person because I am doing cancer screening so you are still basically a person who just doesn't care. Just kidding Jane, its just because you are so smart you don't need to help anyone. Like together me and the f man form J & C.

and I was already late. That's a good sign. Alarm clocks and I just don't get along every once in a while.....or everyday. I like Spreadbury's accent. Reminds me of home.

Dmak

IT'S DMAK THOUSANTHASDEDTH, not DMAC

The J of the J & C and I decided that Spreadbury needs to sing some Queen and Pink Floyd for us at the end of each class. Dmak I am surprised you made it this long without missing a class................. :thumbup: here's to you my friend.

I forgot to post this.........should we start recruiting for the Malpractice Bowl??? I believe we got embarassed last year, but I wasn't there so I don't know for sure.

cremaster2007 said:
I forgot to post this.........should we start recruiting for the Malpractice Bowl??? I believe we got embarassed last year, but I wasn't there so I don't know for sure.

I guess it's time to start doing some wind sprints and suicides.....flag football makes size useless. I want to hurt some law students.

dmak

if by suicides and windsprints you mean eating at Hu-Hot I'm in. Lucky likes methlab investigations.

Portier said:
I got one thing to say about the svelter 54% of the new class: OMFG

Yeah well we saw the pics from coffe night... :D

What the hell do you mean with the above anyway? I think you spent to much time checking peckers and have lost your mind!

Anchors Away Shippy!

Thousandth said:
Yeah well we saw the pics from coffe night... :D

What the hell do you mean with the above anyway? I think you spent to much time checking peckers and have lost your mind!

Anchors Away Shippy!

That's the one thing with Portier.................he loves checking the peckers.

cremaster2007 said:
That's the one thing with Portier.................he loves checking the peckers.

He likes touching them too.

Just kiddin, Portier! :love:

So you all know, the Navy changed the terminology from Pecker Checker to Penis Machinist just about the time I joined....1993.

The word svelte is no where near as fun as lascivious, licentious, nubile, or apotheosis.

I also like fecund, eschatology, and pecuniary.

*pushes up glasses on nose*

And that, gentleman, is why I'm still single at damnt near 29....f_cking books.

huh huh huh ..you said fecund...huh huh

It's nice to see you guys are having a lot of fun!! As for myself, I am either getting too old, or not enough sleep, but there is no way I can keep up with you 08ers or Portier. He's a machine.

I think I inhaled enough 2nd hand smoke to last me a year. Had a blast and lost my voice in the process. Go BEARS!

dmak

You're close, luckystar. I'm not a machine, I'm a tool. Just Kidding.

I had a great time, but I had to wash my beard 3 times to get the smoke smell out...forget my back hair.

It was a great time. Becky even got up and sang.

AND I got to go see Baby Widlacki, too.

Nothing quite like that fresh from the bar smell..........mmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmmmmmm!

Can't sleep....damn bar nights!

Portier said:
Can't sleep....damn bar nights!

I just blame the offensive amount of coffee that I have pre-test night, just to make sure I can ffffffffffoooocooooocus. To bad it leads to the shhshsshsakekskkshehsk shakes.

Ahh...nothing like 7 shots of espresso to kick-start my day....

Maybe it was staying in bed until 12, then getting a nap after dinner at 9PM.

:sleep:

luckystar said:
Ahh...nothing like 7 shots of espresso to kick-start my day....

This is what lead to lucky telling one of the custodians, and I quote, "That's a big drill bit you got there." I almost laughed a booger out of my nose. Coffee + stupid test + drill bits = Humor.

dmak

But it was HUUUUUUGE!!!! And I'm sure he appreciated my quality observation skills...

Lucky,
You and your drill bit man should run off together. It is amazing how in one week it can feel like you are 3 years behind on sleep.

"I just don't like being the first one in there.......I'll prescribe birth control and after its been used I'll put in the speculum." Welcome back everyone, welcome back.

cremaster2007 said:
Lucky,
You and your drill bit man should run off together. It is amazing how in one week it can feel like you are 3 years behind on sleep.
I think it's cuz we had stuff over the summer to do, and didn't get the nice fluffy break that some other people got...but yeah...I'll be an expert on sleep deprivation, if I'm not already. Did you listen to your lecture tapes from today? tee hee :p

luckystar said:
Did you listen to your lecture tapes from today? tee hee :p

it's funny....it made me tinkle....i'm tinkling again

I haven't listened yet but I know you guys were whispering into it. You crazy bas*a**s. This pharm test could be the end of me...............and dmak.

My god is orientation frikin BORING!!

and POINTLESS.. what a waste of time.. so far only 2 good things ..laptops and OMM treatment..shessh

You need to find a similarly frustrated nympho to work out your issues during orientation. HAHA!

that's how jane and I met, and now I let all my frustrated friends take it out on her.....................its how nice I am!! No matter how boring orientation is enjoy it, because soon you won't remember what sleep is.

Lucky I'm just trying to narrow it down. are you avaliable or do you discriminate against 1st years? hehehehehe.. Cremaster put that dirty thought in my head..

I am trying to enjoy orientation but it really puts you in the mood to start the pain that at least has some point to it.

Yes, cremaster and I really took out our frustrations from being in anatomy lab so much, but he just couldn't keep up.

I discriminate against everybody. Especially the dirty-minded, because combined with my filth, it would just be biohazardous :D

I have to agree that orientation is one of the most boring times I've ever seen, but at least we get lots of free food. I'm so excited for "laptop training" tomorrow, it took 50 mins. to learn how to get a laptop. I don't want to know how long to find out how to use them........well with Lucky being so dirty...with what they were talking about their lecture tape probably sounds like the episode of Seinfeld when Elaine talks into Jerry's tape recorder......

You guys shouldn't give lucky too much crap, she knows all that fancy eastern fighting stuff mixed in with a little WWE extreme rope fighting. I want you guys to all remember that wednesday night south park is on from 8:30-9:30.

by the way should I sign up for the neuro elective course?????????? You guys vote and let me know.

www.jordancreektowncenter.com :eek: Des Moines is looking better and better every day....It's just awesome!!!!

Laptop and PDA "training" is the most useless piece of crap EVAR. I mean, if you don't know how to navigate Windows...nevermind...I'll be nice...

And did I mention that the new mall just rocks my world??? Even if you don't like to shop, it's quite an experience :p

Do the class cremaster. As for me...NO MORE ELECTIVE CLASSES!!!

The mall was nice.....it has a little pond i'm thinking about stocking and just fishing there......for some nice b......ass.

dmak

and so it begins.......me steadily showing up later and later until at one point I will just not make it to class at all!!! I'm glad you guys liked the mall, I will have to try to go out there this weekend for no tax holiday!! By the way does anybody else find it impossible to pay attention to nutrition, and to study for pharm II???

Status
Not open for further replies.