This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fourierhelium

Reaction score
Hi all,

Do dental schools care if I PNP breadth courses? I have not taken any science or prereqs as PNP.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

By PNP do you mean pass/no pass? If so, I heard a few would not be the deal breaker, as long as they are not being used towards prerequisites.

Reactions: 1 user
By PNP do you mean pass/no pass? If so, I heard a few would not be the deal breaker, as long as they are not being used towards prerequisites.

Yea, pass no pass. Sorry for not being clear. They’re just for breadth courses. I haven’t used pass no pass for any prereqs or science courses in general.

Members don't see this ad :)
Yea, pass no pass. Sorry for not being clear. They’re just for breadth courses. I haven’t used pass no pass for any prereqs or science courses in general.
I think a science class or two isn't even supposed to be a big deal. Like it would be good for trying to learn something you are interested in without the pressure of the grade.

I think a science class or two isn't even supposed to be a big deal. Like it would be good for trying to learn something you are interested in without the pressure of the grade.

True. Maybe I'm digressing a little: do breadth courses even matter when it comes to admissions apart from impacting overall GPA?

True. Maybe I'm digressing a little: do breadth courses even matter when it comes to admissions apart from impacting overall GPA?
Yeah, it does matter. They want to see that you are also taking courses for yourself and not just for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.