This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.
By PNP do you mean pass/no pass? If so, I heard a few would not be the deal breaker, as long as they are not being used towards prerequisites.

Yea, pass no pass. Sorry for not being clear. They’re just for breadth courses. I haven’t used pass no pass for any prereqs or science courses in general.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yea, pass no pass. Sorry for not being clear. They’re just for breadth courses. I haven’t used pass no pass for any prereqs or science courses in general.
I think a science class or two isn't even supposed to be a big deal. Like it would be good for trying to learn something you are interested in without the pressure of the grade.
 
I think a science class or two isn't even supposed to be a big deal. Like it would be good for trying to learn something you are interested in without the pressure of the grade.

True. Maybe I'm digressing a little: do breadth courses even matter when it comes to admissions apart from impacting overall GPA?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.