This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ma222

Reaction score
I apologize if this is out of place in this forum- but I’m new to this- and I don’t know another place where there are so many dentists/dental students that can give their input.
I’m used to having good dental hygeine. I’m 19 and (apparently, up until now) have never had a cavity. I floss regularly and brush my teeth 2, sometimes 3, times a day.
I haven’t been to my dentist in about a year because I’ve been busy with school and work- and in that- I’ve been stress eating- eating more candy than i usually do. And it’s caught up with me. I don’t drink soda however (haven’t in almost 4 years). Recently I’ve noticed I’ve been getting more and more food stuck in my back teeth, and I don’t like what I see when I take a look back there. Looks like I’ve definitly got some cavities and ugliness going on in there. Can someone tell me? Are those holes cavities? Can they be reversed or fixed without fillings? What do I do?!
Btw, sorry for the awful pictures- my iPhone can only do so much.

** pictures have been removed **

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
I apologize if this is out of place in this forum- but I’m new to this- and I don’t know another place where there are so many dentists/dental students that can give their input.
I’m used to having good dental hygeine. I’m 19 and (apparently, up until now) have never had a cavity. I floss regularly and brush my teeth 2, sometimes 3, times a day.
I haven’t been to my dentist in about a year because I’ve been busy with school and work- and in that- I’ve been stress eating- eating more candy than i usually do. And it’s caught up with me. I don’t drink soda however (haven’t in almost 4 years). Recently I’ve noticed I’ve been getting more and more food stuck in my back teeth, and I don’t like what I see when I take a look back there. Looks like I’ve definitly got some cavities and ugliness going on in there. Can someone tell me? Are those holes cavities? Can they be reversed or fixed without fillings? What do I do?!
Btw, sorry for the awful pictures- my iPhone can only do so much.
It is imposible to tell by a picture only. Just go to the dentist. Impressive that you have room for your 3rd molars to grow in so well.
Just a warning, your thread is gonna get shut down.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.