This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

coffeeshopper

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I'm trying to set up an excel sheet for myself so I can tell which DO programs I could realistically get into. I'm having trouble, however, as most of the schools' websites post the minimum GPA & MCAT scores needed to get in, not the average accepted scores.

Does anyone know if there is a database like there is for MD schools or a simpler way of going about gathering this information that doesn't involve contacting each school individually?

Thanks so much!

Members don't see this ad.

An easier way is for you to post your state and have a resident guru @Goro etc help you out

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
It sucks there isn't something like the MSAR for DO schools. I've just been going on school websites and sometimes can't find anything or they only have their stats for acceptanced students from like 2013 which doesn't help because scores have only increased since then. I was told there was a DO school information book. Anyone know of it? Does it give acceptance information?

Reactions: 1 user
It sucks there isn't something like the MSAR for DO schools. I've just been going on school websites and sometimes can't find anything or they only have their stats for acceptanced students from like 2013 which doesn't help because scores have only increased since then. I was told there was a DO school information book. Anyone know of it? Does it give acceptance information?
I don't know when it was lats posted, but user3 had a list of DO school stats. Use it as a yardstick, at least.

Reactions: 1 user