Doctoral Student Seeking Participants (Ages 19-24)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dbecerra

New Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone! I'm starting to collect data for my dissertation and I could really use additional participants to complete my doctoral requirements. I'm looking for volunteers ages 19-24 years old to complete a brief online survey regarding cyberbullying and intimate relationships. The survey should take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete. At the end of the survey you will have the opportunity to enter a raffle to win one of four $25 amazon.com gift cards. Click the link below to begin the study and please share with anyone you know who might be interested. Thank you so much for your participation. Feel free to reach out to me with any questions or concerns. This study has been approved by the IRB at Pace University as of 2/21/17.

https://pace.az1.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_aiadBW5n9OA5IWN

Sincerely yours,
David Becerra