Dogs and Cats of the Internet WW

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Dogs or Cats?

• Dogs!

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Cats!

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • Special Snowflake Response!

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters

brightimpressio

PennWe V'19!
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
You guys know the drill! I've got roles for roughly 25-30 people, although more or less can probably be accommodated! This will be a pretty simple game and we'll start sometime this weekend.

etc

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
You guys know the drill! I've got roles for roughly 25-30 people, although more or less can probably be accommodated! This will be a pretty simple game and we'll start sometime this weekend.

1. Dyachei
2. LIS

1. Dyachei
2. LIS
3. Italian Greyhound
4. FFM

I'd really like to play, but I'm going to be reuniting with my husband FOREVER and moving to go back home next weekend and taking the NAVLE, etc. So I think I will have to sit out. Sorry folks but thanks for the tag dyachei :)

1. Dyachei
2. LIS
3. Italian Greyhound
4. FFM
5. Beagleholly

1. Dyachei
2. LIS
3. Italian Greyhound
4. FFM
5. Beagleholly
6. VetAshley2117

I'd really like to play, but I'm going to be reuniting with my husband FOREVER and moving to go back home next weekend and taking the NAVLE, etc. So I think I will have to sit out. Sorry folks but thanks for the tag dyachei :)
figured you were busy but I've not noticed you in a game for a bit. next time maybe :)

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)

Omg, priorities, woman. What's wrong with you? NAVLE and husband. Pfft.

;)

Emergency situation with unwanted IG in Jacksonville Fl!! A greyhound friend contacted me concerning a dog whose owner died and family does not want the dog and wants it gone NOW!! Is anyone out there that would be willing to get the dog into IGCA rescue asap. I am in Tennessee so am no help up here!!

Hey @dyachei , ready for an IG?

1. Dyachei
2. LIS
3. Italian Greyhound
4. FFM
5. Beagleholly
6. VetAshley2117
7. Gwen

@Ashgirl , wanna add WW to your gaming list? :p

1. Dyachei
2. LIS
3. Italian Greyhound
4. FFM
5. Beagleholly
6. VetAshley2117
7. Gwen
8. Lissarae

I am on call all weekend so I may disappear at critical times but hey, why not?

1. Dyachei
2. LIS
3. Italian Greyhound
4. FFM
5. Beagleholly
6. VetAshley2117
7. Gwen
8. Lissarae
9. Jilary
10. Willow

I might disappear for a while on Sunday though.

Everyone was choosing "special snowflake response" so it's no longer cool. I liked that response before it was cool, but now that it's cool I had to change to "dogs" to retain my specialness. ;)

1. Dyachei
2. LIS
3. Italian Greyhound
4. FFM
5. Beagleholly
6. VetAshley2117
7. Gwen
8. Lissarae
9. Jilary
10. Willow

I might disappear for a while on Sunday though.

Everyone was choosing "special snowflake response" so it's no longer cool. I liked that response before it was cool, but now that it's cool I had to change to "dogs" to retain my specialness. ;)
But Willow
You have cats :laugh:

But Willow
You have cats :laugh:
Don't tell my cats I'm a dog person. :shifty: If I suddenly stop posting, it's safe to assume my cats have found this thread and you probably won't hear from me again.

1. Dyachei
2. LIS
3. Italian Greyhound
4. FFM
5. Beagleholly
6. VetAshley2117
7. Gwen
8. Lissarae
9. Jilary
10. Willow
11. Jayna

Now that NAVLE is over and I'm on a slower rotation I actually have time to play WW again. Yay!

Someone add me in please. And wildzoo is not allowed to sign up in case that comes as per academically focused wildzoo

I was mod-replaced last game. I'd like to play again. Are there still any hard feelings or can I play too?

I was mod-replaced last game. I'd like to play again. Are there still any hard feelings or can I play too?
No hard feelings lol. I only did it b/c I had multiple people request it, I had someone eager to play, and you hadn't checked in period in like 4 days. Life happens sometimes, I have had to drop out of games before, as have a lot of us. You should definitely play again!

1. Dyachei
2. LIS
3. Italian Greyhound
4. FFM
5. Beagleholly
6. VetAshley2117
7. Gwen
8. Lissarae
9. Jilary
10. Willow
11. Jayna
12. STL
13. OneGrainOfSand

And BI before you tag them, I am pretty sure that includes TP as well(on the hiatus). They all have this silly school thing. Not sure why they would do it if it impedes WW time...

Reactions: 1 users
And BI before you tag them, I am pretty sure that includes TP as well(on the hiatus). They all have this silly school thing. Not sure why they would do it if it impedes WW time...
I'm gonna drop out and become a professional WW player

Reactions: 2 users
1. Dyachei
2. LIS
3. Italian Greyhound
4. FFM
5. Beagleholly
6. VetAshley2117
7. Gwen
8. Lissarae
9. Jilary
10. Willow
11. Jayna
12. STL
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FS

I'm gonna drop out and become a professional WW player
I heard this is the new up and coming profession! And by going this route, you have more money to your name in 8 years then if you had gone to vet school! (Only half kidding)

I heard this is the new up and coming profession! And by going this route, you have more money to your name in 8 years then if you had gone to vet school! (Only half kidding)
I'd probably have less negative money at any rate

1. Dyachei
2. LIS
3. Italian Greyhound
4. FFM
5. Beagleholly
6. VetAshley2117
7. Gwen
8. Lissarae
9. Jilary
10. Willow
11. Jayna
12. STL
13. OneGrainOfSand
14. FS
15. Rojo's obese cat

Reactions: 3 users
More of our WW101 group is back! :D
No hard feelings. :) In the future, if life happens again and you need to drop out of a game, you can also PM the mod(s) and let them know you won't be able to keep playing, then they can replace you if they want.

I'm afraid to play. I was so easily lynched last game that I'm rope shy.

Gah sorry I'm on a super busy rotation and mrskrist is here visiting with me all weekend so I'm gonna have to sit this one out, next time!

1. Dyachei
2. LIS
3. Italian Greyhound
4. FFM
5. Beagleholly
6. VetAshley2117
7. Gwen
8. Lissarae
9. Jilary
10. Willow
11. Jayna
12. STL