Don't WWake the Baby - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

finnickthedog

Michigan State c/o 2021
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The primary reason I am posting sign ups right now is because I'm bored. But also because I'm hoping by posting them sooner I can scrounge up enough people to fill out all the roles and not have to readjust things.
Well I guess nothing has changed in 2 years because the above is still accurate.

@SkiOtter and @kaydubs are a terrible influence and encouraged my boredom posting, so please enjoy these rather early sign ups. Tentatively planning to start this game around May 7th, though since the current game is only estimated to run for about a week that will leave a small gap between games… open to y’alls input on whether you want a sooner start pending how long the current game runs.

Please don’t sign up if you can’t actively play. Any actions taken for inactivity are up to mod discretion but as long as you’re not ghosting, it shouldn’t be an issue—we have rarely had to modkill people in the past.

As long as sign ups are open feel free to remove yourself if your plans/interest change just preferably don’t wait until the last minute for that.

The order you sign up in has no relevance—you will be shuffled.

Tentative Day Close: 10 pm Eastern

Tentative Night Close: ASAP (maximum deadline 1 am Eastern)

Game is only going to run if we fill the spaces. I’d rather table it than downsize it. Could potentially upsize it but I doubt we’ll exceed 20 sign ups. Please don’t start a tot sign up unless the roster fills.

If you want to play but want a lower/lighter commitment role, you can contact me privately and we may be able to accommodate that. No guarantees.

1.
2.
3.
4.
…
20.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Whats the cycle length for this one?
21+ hour days, as short as possible (3 hr max) nights. Close times are in first post.

While I'd love to play, this is starting in my very last home stretch of school and I don't want to be an absentee when my graduation day and inevitable crazy grad weekend happen shortly after this game starts. Will eagerly watch from the sidelines tho
If you did play you'd probably somehow end up a tracker that gets converted and is the last wolf that gets sniffed out in end game so... 😛
 
If I started this game a week later, would more of you be able to play?

And on that same token, if I started this game a week later would those of you who signed up still be able to play?

I don't know if this is even feasible because I would need to check with the other mods who were planning to run games later in the month, but just exploring options. And I'd rather keep it as a May 7ish start if there are enough people who can do that anyways, but the main issue is that it needs to be wrapped up before June.
 
If I started this game a week later, would more of you be able to play?

And on that same token, if I started this game a week later would those of you who signed up still be able to play?

I don't know if this is even feasible because I would need to check with the other mods who were planning to run games later in the month, but just exploring options. And I'd rather keep it as a May 7ish start if there are enough people who can do that anyways, but the main issue is that it needs to be wrapped up before June.
If you do I will join and I should not be a dead weight this time
 
I really wanna play again but I'm in the same boat as a lot of people and have finals May 10-14, with graduation on the 15th. After that, I am immediately packing and moving back home! So I might have to sit this one out and join the next one!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I started this game a week later, would more of you be able to play?

And on that same token, if I started this game a week later would those of you who signed up still be able to play?

I don't know if this is even feasible because I would need to check with the other mods who were planning to run games later in the month, but just exploring options. And I'd rather keep it as a May 7ish start if there are enough people who can do that anyways, but the main issue is that it needs to be wrapped up before June.
If you started it a week later, that is definitely much more doable for me. I’m pretty free after graduation for a few weeks, until my internship starts in June! Don’t change the start date just for me though
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
2 questions
When will you be driving through and also what flavors do they come in 👀👀👀
probably Saturday morning because I don't think Friday after work is a good idea. but if I get out early I might try that.


 
probably Saturday morning because I don't think Friday after work is a good idea. but if I get out early I might try that.


Omg banana creme pie!!! 😱😱😱 cheesecake!!!😱😱😱
Also is that the 1st or the 8th 👀