You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
CHOOSE YOUR OWN IV - Sign Ups
Started by Animal Midwife
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
This is an interesting perspective. I think I have the opposite experience from @Zenge142 , I find my first instinct tends to be better, and if I move my vote around late in the day I'm more likely to talk myself out of a gut vote that would have been correct.I'm only half joking
Being willing to hammer is good--it applies pressure and weight to votes so the whole day matters instead of just eod. But that only works if sometimes you're actually willing to go through with it, or you just end up right back at being plurality.
Likely doesn't apply to D1 though, where this is nothing to go on.
Add me as a +1 to the list(This won't matter because there are maybe three of us here that are willing to hammer)
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This data is now like 5 or 6 years old but it used to be the case that the leading wagon at the halfway point of a day was more likely to be mafia than the eod result, across 24, 48, and 72 hour game days.This is an interesting perspective. I think I have the opposite experience from @Zenge142 , I find my first instinct tends to be better, and if I move my vote around late in the day I'm more likely to talk myself out of a gut vote that would have been correct.
Likely doesn't apply to D1 though, where this is nothing to go on.
My board exam scores also went up when I stopped going back and reviewing my answers at the end. Gut is usually right.This data is now like 5 or 6 years old but it used to be the case that the leading wagon at the halfway point of a day was more likely to be mafia than the eod result, across 24, 48, and 72 hour game days.
Step siblings! Genny is step dad 😛oh, I just realized you and I are half-siblings if genny's your mom, because genny's my dad.
@GoSpursGo
I’ve got a bangin family tree 🙂Step siblings! Genny is step dad 😛
AM does love her maj though!This isn’t really “AM Game” specific, as much as it’s “CHOOSE YOUR OWN” specific.
But yeah, vote can close at any point if there are enough votes.
Also called a “Hammer”. So if someone says “careful we don’t want to hammer”, they mean we want to get as much out of the cycle as we can and learn as much as we can with the time we have, rather than someone accidentally closing the cycle early.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm also having this problem, are you in my house??FYI there is some horrible ghost possessing my wifi router, it’s going in and out. So I’m on my phone unless it magically fixes itself
FYI there is some horrible ghost possessing my wifi router, it’s going in and out. So I’m on my phone unless it magically fixes itself
I'm making sure you don't post before I say the thread is open.I'm also having this problem, are you in my house??
Is your provider AT&T? My phone and 5G have been completely on the fritz all day.I'm also having this problem, are you in my house??
You're the ghost???I'm making sure you don't post before I say the thread is open.
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sure isIs your provider AT&T?
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
I'm also having this problem, are you in my house??
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
*flashback to CYO II and me going in my role PM and saying "AM wake up, I am here and ready to post" because back then, day cycles opened in the morning*I'm making sure you don't post before I say the thread is open.
I tried to stay awake but alas it is cold here so I must crawl into bed for warmth and will sleep through thread open 🫡
Or is it all a ruse so you can shout FIRST!I tried to stay awake but alas it is cold here so I must crawl into bed for warmth and will sleep through thread open 🫡
apoptosis09
She/her • tOSU CVM c/o 2029
SusI tried to stay awake but alas it is cold here so I must crawl into bed for warmth and will sleep through thread open 🫡
@SARdoghandler wakes up and the hammer already fellI tried to stay awake but alas it is cold here so I must crawl into bed for warmth and will sleep through thread open 🫡
I have also been having issues with my AT&T phone todaySure is
genny sad reacting my post about intending to stop playing again after this game is hitting me in the soul 🥺
WHAT AM I CHOPPED LIVER TO YOU??? 😡
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
YOU CARESED MEWHAT AM I CHOPPED LIVER TO YOU??? 😡
Stars pls***************************************************
WHAT AM I CHOPPED LIVER TO YOU??? 😡
***************************************************
WE'RE IN THE SIGN UP THREAD YA FAT DINKStars pls
Oh... Well if I could read, that would have been my first clueWE'RE IN THE SIGN UP THREAD YA FAT DINK
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I actually laughed out loud at thisWE'RE IN THE SIGN UP THREAD YA FAT DINK

supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I shouldn't have used the past tense here, I have been giggling since I read itI actually laughed out loud at this![]()
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Samadtics
Stars pls
WE'RE IN THE SIGN UP THREAD YA FAT DINK
STARS DEADBOI
STARS
WELL THATS AWKWARD
We already established I can’tOh... Well if I could read, that would have been my first clue
MY FORUM MY RULESSTARS DEADBOI
STARS
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I forgot this emoji existed! It used to be my favorite, circa 2009.oh no I had just settled down and then
![]()
Oof.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Sorry about your old ageI forgot this emoji existed! It used to be my favorite, circa 2009.
Oof.
@GoSpursGo WHY DO YOU HATE PHROGS
I was going to say I don't make the rules, but I guess that doesn't track with what I said earlier
@WildZoo is it an issue with that image specifically or are you having trouble attaching literally anything?(I read the opening post from @Animal Midwife and saw I'm not allowed to do anything in thread other than cheer for my preferred team, and I'm being a good little rule follower
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Just that particular image 🙁I was going to say I don't make the rules, but I guess that doesn't track with what I said earlier@WildZoo is it an issue with that image specifically or are you having trouble attaching literally anything?
(I read the opening post from @Animal Midwife and saw I'm not allowed to do anything in thread other than cheer for my preferred team, and I'm being a good little rule followerY'all are doing an excellent job blowing the thread up with fluff without any assistance!)
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I think it might just be too powerful
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Important information: it is the 3 year anniversary of AM giving me an angery
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
My god has it really been three yearsImportant information: it is the 3 year anniversary of AM giving me an angery
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah, @Animal Midwife, considering that you met me in 2020 and gave me an angery 2 years later, you're overdue for giving me my next one 😡My god has it really been three years
Maybe you should create a thread in the mod forum to troubleshoot the issue.I think it might just be too powerful
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah I was able to post it after compressing(Maybe it is too large of an attachment?)
I would never out myself as technologically incompetent like this 😉Maybe you should create a thread in the mod forum to troubleshoot the issue.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
lol I still remember when I tried to upload a video in a PM for the noob creativity contest and SDN laughed in my faceYeah I was able to post it after compressing
I would never out myself as technologically incompetent like this 😉
supershorty
Don't look so vexed, toots.
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
You did, Cray died bc of acting on you.And I am 90% sure I did in fact take out a villager before I died lol
Yes it hit me too. You can change the appearance by editing the style at the bottom left:guys I know this is not important to the gamestate whatsoever but does sdn look weird to anyone else?? Like the theming of the entire site just changed and idk where anything is
THANK YOUYes it hit me too. You can change the appearance by editing the style at the bottom left:
Can this be done on mobile???Yes it hit me too. You can change the appearance by editing the style at the bottom left:
View attachment 412798
Similar threads
- Replies
- 6K
- Views
- 161K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
