CHOOSE YOUR OWN IV - Sign Ups

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
In copying my CYO III spreadsheet over for this game, I have concluded that past!shorty used to keep track of a lot more than present!shorty is going to. Like people's justifications for their votes in addition to the vote?! Who has time for that?
lol I thought I did very good to just have times!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
PUT ME IN COACH
Lets Go Clemson GIF by ACC Network
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
season 3 krabby land GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

also camping in between my appointments today. I also am doing my first larger dog spay later today and it is complicated by a history of 2 prior c-sections and I AM SO HYPE!!! (future!alissa may regret this pending how the procedure goes)
 
I'll camp with you while I make a poster for an assignment I absolutely hate
You're still in school? For some reason I pictured you as this wise old sensei. You come down from on high to drop a couple of pearls of inscrutable wisdom at 2am ET, then vanish again.

Other than dubZ and me, who else is totally done with training? shorty I know you're beyond school but not quite at full grown up job status.
 
For some reason I pictured you as this wise old sensei. You come down from on high to drop a couple of pearls of inscrutable wisdom at 2am ET, then vanish again.
This is how I pictured AM for a long time and I was really rattled when I learned that I'm almost a decade older than she is.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What do you mean? I'm right here
I think this was a discussion in the last sign up thread. Generally try to avoid on D1:

1) people who died D1/N1 in the last game or two
2) mods
3) people who have been >1yr or so since their last game.

I have avoided D1/N1 so far… I know my time is coming eventually 😅
 
Friendly reminder that I will not care if N1ed so while I would appreciate having D1 to remember that I used to play this game, N1 is fair game for shorty specifically despite retirement :laugh:
False, you had all better drag shorty to the bitter end and make her choke! 😀

You can D1/N1 me so I can needle all the players in dead chat
 
I think this was a discussion in the last sign up thread. Generally try to avoid on D1:

1) people who died D1/N1 in the last game or two
2) mods
3) people who have been >1yr or so since their last game.

I have avoided D1/N1 so far… I know my time is coming eventually 😅
Oh that's nice, assuming it's held to 😅
 
I was joking. BUT didn't you just tell a story about how 3/4 killing factions felt compelled to N1 you in a CYO? 🤔
Well, the thing is, I used to be a good player and have good reads a lot of the time!

However, I don't know about early game reads when I'm this out of practice lol
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad