-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Don't WWake the Baby - Sign Ups
Started by finnickthedog
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Man, I don't know if I can handle dds, Mel, and Zenge all dadjoking at once...
Hello , Im here
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
@genny @Viscernable @Aprilthearab @Melchizedek @Animal Midwife @sunshinefl @Chaostrodon @WildZoo @Crayola227 @Zenge142 @BobLoblaw78 @PhiloslothicalStudent @alleycat03 @SportPonies @ajs513 @grebes4lyfe @supershorty @ddstothecor @The_Breadmann
This is just a heads up to all (in case anybody missed it) that we are starting... well, I was gonna say tomorrow but I guess since I'm awake at 4 am for some reason it's later today.
Last chance to let me know privately if you need a lighter commitment role. @SkiOtter is slacking on role PM pictures but everything else is ready to go so we'll be getting started some time tomorrow afternoon. Thank you all for signing up to play!
This is just a heads up to all (in case anybody missed it) that we are starting... well, I was gonna say tomorrow but I guess since I'm awake at 4 am for some reason it's later today.
Last chance to let me know privately if you need a lighter commitment role. @SkiOtter is slacking on role PM pictures but everything else is ready to go so we'll be getting started some time tomorrow afternoon. Thank you all for signing up to play!
Game hasn’t even started and already so much bussing@SkiOtter is slacking on role PM pictures but everything else is ready to go so we'll be getting started some time tomorrow afternoon. Thank you all for signing up to play!
IM SORRY CLINICS HAVE STARTED. ALSO I BLAME YOU FOR NOT REMINDING ME@SkiOtter is slacking on role PM pictures
A double mod bus?? :O :O :OIM SORRY CLINICS HAVE STARTED. ALSO I BLAME YOU FOR NOT REMINDING ME
Between 😱 and 😲. Big surprise but not a scary surprise!Wait what is :O?![]()
Humanity is reverting to hieroglyphics to communicate.
The linguist in me is dying a little inside
The linguist in me is dying a little inside
Local med student (doctor?) sees people communicating using facial expressions, despairs at the state of civilizationHumanity is reverting to hieroglyphics to communicate.
The linguist in me is dying a little inside![]()
Almost done and very buttery
*it’s a joke, hence the use of the disparaged form of communicationLocal med student (doctor?) sees people communicating using facial expressions, despairs at the state of civilization
You probably should have included an emoji to make yourself more understandable. 😛*it’s a joke, hence the use of the disparaged form of communication
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't mind me while this takes forever because I perpetually have to "wait 37 seconds to perform this action"
Don't mind me while this takes forever because I perpetually have to "wait 37 seconds to perform this action"
That moment when you pick 37 seconds as an arbitrary number but the next one actually is 37 seconds.
Okay, everyone should have a hot buttery roll now. Let me know if I missed you (but privately). I'm gonna get the game thread up and running.
My eye is twitching because I’m not in a game with a PM mechanic cause I was trying to take some time off.
I get it, this is my punishment for taking time off. Missing a PM game.
Is there a tot chat?
I get it, this is my punishment for taking time off. Missing a PM game.
Is there a tot chat?
My eye is twitching because I’m. It in a game with a PM mechanic cause I was trying to take some time off.
I get it, this is my punishment for taking time off. Missing a PM game.
Is there a tot chat?
I mean to be fair the PM mechanic has a lot of limitations so you may have been frustrated.
I have not started a tot chat yet but we probably could. I think Lawp and mayo wanted to tot as well. Don't know if there was anybody else?
That’s fair. You’d also be amazed at how long I can make a PM fast and I probably would have frustrated you with my pagesI mean to be fair the PM mechanic has a lot of limitations so you may have been frustrated.
I have not started a tot chat yet but we probably could. I think Lawp and mayo wanted to tot as well. Don't know if there was anybody else?
Can u use word more small? Brain hurt w/ big wurdHumanity is reverting to hieroglyphics to communicate.
The linguist in me is dying a little inside![]()
Can u use word more small? Brain hurt w/ big wurd
Dude's talking with pictures and ****
Mel no like
@finnickthedog I would love to tot!
@finnickthedog I would love to tot!
@kaydubs is starting tot chat because it's beyond my PM capacity so I'm just tagging her so she sees this
Me too!@finnickthedog I would love to tot!
Me please!I have not started a tot chat yet but we probably could. I think Lawp and mayo wanted to tot as well. Don't know if there was anybody else?
Me please!
@kaydubs
And me too! @kaydubsMe please!
You could consider sub!!My eye is twitching because I’m not in a game with a PM mechanic cause I was trying to take some time off.
I get it, this is my punishment for taking time off. Missing a PM game.
Is there a tot chat?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I think I got y’all
Similar threads
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 7K