Drexel IMS - Orientation Schedule

Started by Ayodeji14
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Ayodeji14

New Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone give some information about the schedule for monday?

Like where/when/what and any other information we need. All I know is to bring a $500 check monday 🙂
 
Hey there! I got an email about orientation the other day. I think the official meeting time is 3pm in Lecture Hall B in the New College Building. The email said we were registering for classes, getting our books, and hearing a welcome speech. If you still need housing, there is an optional finding housing seminar at 11am, same place. Is the $500 check you were talking about for your deposit? Did you recently get accepted? I never heard anything about bringing a check, so I'm just wondering.




Ayodeji14 said:
Can anyone give some information about the schedule for monday?

Like where/when/what and any other information we need. All I know is to bring a $500 check monday 🙂
 
Ok, what is the address of the New College meeting...and anychance u could PM me with the contents of the email?

Do we need to bring money for books or anything else?
Yes, the 500 is for my deposit, so if u already sent in urs i'm pretty sure u don't have to bring
Yes just got accepted, so I'm gonna be at the housing thing 2morrow LF housing