You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DRoP the WW sign ups and game thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I have to post at least 12 times this cycle or something bad'll happen, so get ready for some spam.
If that's true, my respect level for @kcoughli just took a nose-dive.
Grrrrrrrrrrr kcoughli, grrrrrrrrr.
MJ stuck a "lynch Gwen" under one of the images he's posting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ugh. "Hmufasa - Sharra is Toric's sister. Spending most of her life on the Southern continent, she first met Jaxom (her future husband) while caring for him when he became sick with firehead. She is an adept healer and as such, can choose to heal 1 player each night."
Too busy spamming dearPlease double check the tally. Piles of waffles.
"Leaving weyrs to wind and weather,"
Sing fast MJ. 4 minutes left in cycle!
@Kam325 , were you injured by thread? I don't think you said you were, but I have only WZ thread burned, yes?
How do you know another player didn't make it happen?If that's true, my respect level for @kcoughli just took a nose-dive.
Grrrrrrrrrrr kcoughli, grrrrrrrrr.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I wasn't thread burned@Kam325 , were you injured by thread? I don't think you said you were, but I have only WZ thread burned, yes?
Ugh. "Hmufasa - Sharra is Toric's sister. Spending most of her life on the Southern continent, she first met Jaxom (her future husband) while caring for him when he became sick with firehead. She is an adept healer and as such, can choose to heal 1 player each night."
So our healer's cover is blown, ugh.
"Setting herdbeasts free of tether;"
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
As far as I know no one in our hold was injured by thread. I was injured by head bonking.
oh, whoops. I had you written as such. So no one in your hold was injured then.I wasn't thread burned
Wtf. I'm getting lost
Lynch update? Who's looking wolfier, PBC or Gwen? I haven't caught up on the thread.
"Gone, our safeguards, gone, but whither?"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D
deleted676737
**********
**********
**********
Mod kill him, KC!If that's true, my respect level for @kcoughli just took a nose-dive.
Grrrrrrrrrrr kcoughli, grrrrrrrrr.
oh, whoops. I had you written as such. So no one in your hold was injured then.
Yeah, none of us were injured as far as I know.
Well, didn't make it all the way through the thread but deadline is in 20 seconds so
Lynch Hmoo
in case there are consequences for not lynching.
Lynch Hmoo
in case there are consequences for not lynching.
It isn't hmoo guys. Unless she was converted somehow.
---relaunch PBC---
![]()
So our healer's cover is blown, ugh.
"Setting herdbeasts free of tether;"
yeah, and I'm also about to be dead thanks to some of these geniuses.
Lynch closed, results pending.
I'm still upset about how a few of the prior days lynches have turned out, for the record.
"Have they flown to some new weyr"
Every time someone mentions being bonked:
Also, I don't know if I managed to sing the whole song in time, or if I had the full cycle. Posting content while also getting the lyrics out there is hard.
"Where cruel Threads some others fear?"
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
So possibilities
1. Hmoo is lying. That would be the best option.
2. Someone else in Tillak is the blocker. AM, PBC, or Deva. However, if none of them were ever able to tithe then also...
3. Someone lied about the tithing in some way, shape or form. Whoever received the blocking ability via tithe could not possibly have done so if the blocker is in fact in Tillak.
4. Blocking was able to get through the shutters for reasons unknown. This whole theory was dumb. Everything I do fails every time, why do I even try.
1. Hmoo is lying. That would be the best option.
2. Someone else in Tillak is the blocker. AM, PBC, or Deva. However, if none of them were ever able to tithe then also...
3. Someone lied about the tithing in some way, shape or form. Whoever received the blocking ability via tithe could not possibly have done so if the blocker is in fact in Tillak.
4. Blocking was able to get through the shutters for reasons unknown. This whole theory was dumb. Everything I do fails every time, why do I even try.
It was too little too late if she's telling the truth unfortunatelyIt isn't hmoo guys. Unless she was converted somehow.
Every time someone mentions being bonked:
![]()
I really am excited to figure out who's doing the bonking.
"Are they worlds away from here?"
So late![]()
I really am excited to figure out who's doing the bonking.
"Are they worlds away from here?"
I'm loving the SPN gifs![]()
I really am excited to figure out who's doing the bonking.
"Are they worlds away from here?"
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
****
Once Organic Chem is done I need to watch Supernatural. So many references to it in these games.
****
Once Organic Chem is done I need to watch Supernatural. So many references to it in these games.
****
So possibilities
1. Hmoo is lying. That would be the best option.
2. Someone else in Tillak is the blocker. AM, PBC, or Deva. However, if none of them were ever able to tithe then also...
3. Someone lied about the tithing in some way, shape or form. Whoever received the blocking ability via tithe could not possibly have done so if the blocker is in fact in Tillak.
4. Blocking was able to get through the shutters for reasons unknown. This whole theory was dumb. Everything I do fails every time, why do I even try.
There are multiple blockers, and the one who got the tithe was also boosted. I don't know how that impacts your theory, but I know that you and RM were blocked in the same way. Who tithed that block is up for debate, however.
"Why, oh why the empty weyr?"
And I'm done singing, thank god. LIS will love this no doubt.
It was too little too late if she's telling the truth unfortunately
This. If she'd done a full role reveal when she first told us she was the healer, there would have been time to research, maybe ask some questions. Dropping that in the last couple of minutes, while there was an Epic Song being sung... eh. Even if everyone who saw it were convinced, it was easy to miss in the spam.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
That was the basis of the theory. We were trying to find the person who tithed the blocking ability.![]()
There are multiple blockers, and the one who got the tithe was also boosted. I don't know how that impacts your theory, but I know that you and RM were blocked in the same way. Who tithed that block is up for debate, however.
"Why, oh why the empty weyr?"
And I'm done singing, thank god. LIS will love this no doubt.
FINAL Day 4 Lynch Tally
Vethed ()
Deva (1) - LIS
Gwen (3) - DVMD, RM, MJ
Promo () -
PBC (4) - Guis, Lupes, Hmoo, Deva
AM (1) - BBC
Hmufasa (7) - Abney, WZ, Promo, Gwen, Kam, Vethed, FB
Kam () -
16/20 accounted for. Missing @katashark, @Flim Flam Man, @PrincessButterCup and @Animal Midwife.
Please double check.
Vethed ()
Deva (1) - LIS
Gwen (3) - DVMD, RM, MJ
Promo () -
PBC (4) - Guis, Lupes, Hmoo, Deva
AM (1) - BBC
Hmufasa (7) - Abney, WZ, Promo, Gwen, Kam, Vethed, FB
Kam () -
16/20 accounted for. Missing @katashark, @Flim Flam Man, @PrincessButterCup and @Animal Midwife.
Please double check.
This. If she'd done a full role reveal when she first told us she was the healer, there would have been time to research, maybe ask some questions. Dropping that in the last couple of minutes, while there was an Epic Song being sung... eh. Even if everyone who saw it were convinced, it was easy to miss in the spam.
Healer isn't exactly a role you want to broadcast either.
Healer isn't exactly a role you want to broadcast either.
Right, but once you've announced that much, why not give it a name?
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Yeah this discussion had been going on for at least 3 hours and I tagged the involved parties at 6:15, I'll feel bad if I was wrong but I tried to give everyone enough time to discussIt was too little too late if she's telling the truth unfortunately
I figured I had 10 minutes to crank out 12 posts with something resembling content, so to the gif reserve I went. And where better to spelunk for gifs than SPN?I'm loving the SPN gifs
And again, I say, in this game, where Thread can harm villager and wolf alike, Healers are valuable to both sides. Wolves in sheeps clothes can get heals just like villagers. Healers should be safe from harm even if everyone knows who they are.
No but she was on the chopping block. Not to mention that we've already discussed that a healer could be beneficial to wolves as wellHealer isn't exactly a role you want to broadcast either.
True. I get her hesitation. However, if she's telling the truth, revealing earlier would have gotten the heat off of her and directed to a possible wolf target instead.Healer isn't exactly a role you want to broadcast either.
But wouldn't then a healer make for a good conversion target? Wolves know who healer is, convert, healer fudges village heals and keeps wolves safe.And again, I say, in this game, where Thread can harm villager and wolf alike, Healers are valuable to both sides. Wolves in sheeps clothes can get heals just like villagers. Healers should be safe from harm even if everyone knows who they are.
It sounds like Hmoo is going to come back clean but I'm having trouble reasoning out how it makes sense, considering the information we have. Assumptions being:
1. Kata's injury had to come from within her hold while they were shuttered
2. Hmoo was the Tillek member who tithed N3
3. The injury tithe that was received/boosted was the same ability that was used on Kata
Best I can come up with is that there are two players able to injure, Kata's came from player A (within her hold), and the tithed ability (tithed N3) that was used twice N4 came from player B (outside of Tillek).
1. Kata's injury had to come from within her hold while they were shuttered
2. Hmoo was the Tillek member who tithed N3
3. The injury tithe that was received/boosted was the same ability that was used on Kata
Best I can come up with is that there are two players able to injure, Kata's came from player A (within her hold), and the tithed ability (tithed N3) that was used twice N4 came from player B (outside of Tillek).
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Maybe but I feel like it would be a bad conversion target for the exact reason. Because everyone would be suspiciousBut wouldn't then a healer make for a good conversion target? Wolves know who healer is, convert, healer fudges village heals and keeps wolves safe.
It sounds like Hmoo is going to come back clean but I can't reason out how it makes sense, considering the information we have. Assumptions being:
1. Kata's injury had to come from within her hold while they were shuttered
2. Hmoo was the Tillek member who tithed N3
3. The injury tithe that was received/boosted was the same ability that was used on Kata
Best I can come up with is that there are two players able to injure, Kata's came from player A, and the tithed ability (tithed N3) that was used twice N4 came from player B.
Player A still has to be from inside Tillek, and someone has to be lying about that not being their role. Lying is wolfy.
Kata was injured when nothing was going in or out of her Hold. Someone in the Hold, Player AM, PBC, or HM, had to have done it, and all have made claims to have other abilities.
Around and around we go, through the Holds and Weyrs. Strangling? Smashing? "Bonking"? Who does these things, when there is such an obvious, bigger threat at hand? But the discussion was good as accusations flew, though it truly only rose in furor in the last hours of the day. And at the end of it all, all the inhabitants turned on @hazelmoo, convinced she was one who had been causing harm.
She protested, but the crowd was merciless and cruel. You all have lynched Hazel - Sharra, a gentle healer whose hands could patch up the worst of Threadscore.
It is now Night 5. Deadline is 6AM CST/7AM EST. Again, please get in actions tonight if possible, and bold your tithes in your hold chat.
Roster:
Ruatha Hold
Filly Bay
ResoluteMike
Promethean
DVMDream
Abney
Lupin21
Fort Hold
Gwenevre
vetmedhead
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Flim Flam Man
SummerTheLynx
Telgar Hold
WildZoo
guisantes
Mad Jack
Kam325
LetItSnow
Tillek Hold
PrincessButterCup
katashark
Devastating
Animal Midwife
Deadland
Html - Piemur
MQ - N'ton, dragonrider
Jilary - Robinton
dyachei - Salth
SOV - T'ron, dragonrider
LotF - Fandarel
Sandy - Brekke
Hazelmoo - Sharra
She protested, but the crowd was merciless and cruel. You all have lynched Hazel - Sharra, a gentle healer whose hands could patch up the worst of Threadscore.
It is now Night 5. Deadline is 6AM CST/7AM EST. Again, please get in actions tonight if possible, and bold your tithes in your hold chat.
Roster:
Ruatha Hold
Filly Bay
ResoluteMike
Promethean
DVMDream
Abney
Lupin21
Fort Hold
Gwenevre
vetmedhead
BeautifulBritishColumbia
Flim Flam Man
SummerTheLynx
Telgar Hold
WildZoo
guisantes
Mad Jack
Kam325
LetItSnow
Tillek Hold
PrincessButterCup
katashark
Devastating
Animal Midwife
Deadland
Html - Piemur
MQ - N'ton, dragonrider
Jilary - Robinton
dyachei - Salth
SOV - T'ron, dragonrider
LotF - Fandarel
Sandy - Brekke
Hazelmoo - Sharra
Agreed, both players sat on the info and let the lynch go through on Hmoo, certainly seems wolfy.Player A still has to be from inside Tillek, and someone has to be lying about that not being their role. Lying is wolfy.
Kata was injured when nothing was going in or out of her Hold. Someone in the Hold, Player AM, PBC, or HM, had to have done it, and all have made claims to have other abilities.
Has PBC made a claim? I don't remember her responding.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K