DRoP the WW sign ups and game thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I can't believe that we all chased down so aggressively the idea of who blocked individuals when, and for what reasons... but there has been so little speculation over who cancelled night. The whole night! Really? I mean, I know... but why didn't anyone else care enough to try to ferret that out?

I'm piling off Gwen. I feel like the wolves have helpful in getting us to lynch one another. Today is going to be another I fear.

Unlynch Gwen
How do you suggest we figure it out? I mean multiple people mentioned that it was sketchy but we have no way of knowing who did it.

Members don't see this ad.

Would that fit a chaos ability, maybe?

I think someone was paying attention to the 'use it or lose it' conversation regarding conversion abilities yesterday. This huge, powerful ability was used immediately after Sandy died with hers - someone wanted to make sure they were able to use it before they died?

Members don't see this ad :)
How do you suggest we figure it out? I mean multiple people mentioned that it was sketchy but we have no way of knowing who did it.

It doesn't matter. I'm sure it was a one off. I'm just suddenly irritated at the lack of interest, especially because I know how much it cost.

It sucks to know how much we lost with one, thoughtless action taken because someone didn't really have time to play in the first place, let themselves be talked into it, and so decided to ignore every loud hint that I dropped that there were things in the works that they could damage with their ability.

In terms of night cancelation it did seem like MJ knew something about it since he mentioned that night actions were supposed to happen. However, it sounded more like he had been trying to prevent it, not that he intentionally caused it. His comment was probably related to his SPN spam last night.

Would that fit a chaos ability, maybe?

I think someone was paying attention to the 'use it or lose it' conversation regarding conversion abilities yesterday. This huge, powerful ability was used immediately after Sandy died with hers - someone wanted to make sure they were able to use it before they died?

Right. But I'd all but said out right that I knew that Sands was rez'able. I had found that out and was counting on it.

It doesn't matter. I'm sure it was a one off. I'm just suddenly irritated at the lack of interest, especially because I know how much it cost.

It sucks to know how much we lost with one, thoughtless action taken because someone didn't really have time to play in the first place, let themselves be talked into it, and so decided to ignore every loud hint that I dropped that there were things in the works that they could damage with their ability.
I get it, I'm annoyed too, and i know several people were counting on specific actions last night. I'm just saying there wasn't much use in speculating who did it when we had nothing to go on.

Reactions: 1 users
Yeah. And that they are village. And I hate that. Because if I didn't know, for sure that they were village, I'd have been lynching them from the moment they announced it was them.

Members don't see this ad :)
Then why was promo talking about it like we should have been speculating??

Stop confusing me, people, I've had enough!
I think he was more saying that he wished people were being as active today as we were yesterday in trying to find bad guys. haha

Reactions: 1 user
And if we 100% know she's village (ha. As if that were possible.) then I don't know why it even matters. Villagers make mistakes. Why would it have been beneficial for us to spend time on that when we know the person is a villager anyway?

I think he was more saying that he wished people were being as active today as we were yesterday in trying to find bad guys. haha
I'm still chasing my lead. Or chasing my tail. One or the other ;)

I just had a sudden fit of distress that we are about to kill another villager based on chasing leads that turn out to be foolish tangents. And I was irritated that this other juicy tangent wasn't chased. Not that it should be. But darn it.

I'd like to lynch people who've been gunning for the villagers we've taken down. That might mean that maybe someone should think about me, because I've been supportive of several bad lynches now. I'm just frustrated...

Literally what the heck is going on right now? I feel like heaps of confusing things always go on in the last ten minutes of lynch.

I just had a sudden fit of distress that we are about to kill another villager based on chasing leads that turn out to be foolish tangents. And I was irritated that this other juicy tangent wasn't chased. Not that it should be. But darn it.

I'd like to lynch people who've been gunning for the villagers we've taken down. That might mean that maybe someone should think about me, because I've been supportive of several bad lynches now. I'm just frustrated...
If you think it's a foolish tangent then find another candidate.

I imagine you'll find a good number of villagers gunning for villagers because that's just what happens. Maybe a wolf, but most wolves don't like to lead villager lynches. Makes them look bad.

Literally what the heck is going on right now? I feel like heaps of confusing things always go on in the last ten minutes of lynch.

13781975_1335912226438006_3167169195999425633_n.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
Meltdown over. Impotent rage shelved. Apologies for my outburst.

Gwen is going to be a villager, I fear, but I don't have a better option. Certainly, I don't have enough on anyone else to actually shake out a successful lynch.

Lynch Gwen

Like I said before... if she is a dragonless rider, she isn't as big a loss. And that really does make her more likely to have been converted, I think.

(Edited to add the word "lynch." after successful. I'd left my sentence hanging unfinished.)

Meltdown over. Impotent rage shelved. Apologies for my outburst.

Gwen is going to be a villager, I fear, but I don't have a better option. Certainly, I don't have enough on anyone else to actually shake out a successful

Lynch Gwen

Like I said before... if she is a dragonless rider, she isn't as big a loss. And that really does make her more likely to have been converted, I think.
Who are your top suspects at the moment and why?

Village is - Me, DVMD, Deva, probably Lupin - because if not, darn fine play!, and a lot of dead people.

Wolves... Reply hazy, please ask again.

Village is - Me, DVMD, Deva, probably Lupin - because if not, darn fine play!, and a lot of dead people.

Wolves... Reply hazy, please ask again.

I would add FB and WZ to the probably village list (though who knows what my reads are worth :shrug: :p). I'd also add myself, but I know that's still up for conjecture around these parts.

Mostly because she used the shutter item on our hold, I think (correct me if I'm wrong, Promo).

My thoughts on that from earlier:

Question for those keeping better notes. Is the only thing keeping Deva from being considered for the person who injured Kata the fact that she used the shutters? Not sure I see that as a definitively villager move. Shuttering could also protect a wolf inside Tillek from any investigative actions from outside the group, and protect other groups' wolves from the effects of any seers/trackers/blockers/protectors within Tillek. I think some were assuming the ability thief was a wolf and thus the shuttering blocked a wolf action, but I think it's as likely the thief is a villager or chaos. Unless I missed a vouch elsewhere, I'm not sure why Deva seems to be off the table.

Exactly. That's the only reason I think is being used, though.

And by *this* game, I mean pre-vet WW. Not to insinuate that you're being too inactive in *this* game right now. :p

The holes, they just dig themselves. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4 users