You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
DRoP the WW sign ups and game thread
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I mean, STL was publicly mod-killed. A private warning isn't flashy, and mods like to be flashy.
That is what I'm saying!It seems really random for the mods to quietly enact their wrath like that though, especially because it wasn't obvious to kata what had happened.
I was kind of shocked no one else felt that way
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Agreed with everybody. It is sounding like kata is confused as hell and needs some time to actually put two and two together. Supposedly she'll be more active later and her last day of work is today.
No real question: lynch gwen
And.... way to go, Trilt. A little mod wrath, finally.
And.... way to go, Trilt. A little mod wrath, finally.
I have been injured twice. The first time was by mods. The second time was by thread.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
God I'm so confused right now.
If the mods were warning kata about inactivity you'd think they would have stated that, not just said "You've been injured"
And you'd think they would have warned me too

If the mods were warning kata about inactivity you'd think they would have stated that, not just said "You've been injured"
And you'd think they would have warned me too

We are wondering if you know why you were injured by mods, as in because of your participation level or something else that is game related.I have been injured twice. The first time was by mods. The second time was by thread.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
The mod injury was due to lack of participation. That part was clarified to me recently. Here is the initial injury result:
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Tillek Hold's new Thread Shutters slam closed, stopping any movement in or out of the Hold. While stuck inside, you find yourself celebrating with a few glasses (barrels) of good Benden wine with a friendly fellow. When you wake up this morning, you find yourself injured. Huh, wonder if that will affect anything?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I am all sorts of confused...
Then this was clarified recently:
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Just going to clarify with you that your first night injury was mod-inflicted due to lack of participation that day.
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
************
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3
Does that help everyone? Let me know. 5 more hours of this terrible job to go. But at least there's cupcakes!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Harrumph. Well, that clears up the disaster that was yesterday.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Why is it that I still don't believe you?
Why is it that I still don't believe you?
I have no idea. Lol Probably because this is ww?
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I mean, I guess it's possible but it seems REALLY far fetched!
Hahaha touche
But if the injuries function as blocking...it seems weird that you would be blocked due to lack of participation. It's like "you didn't participate, so now let me take away whatever it is that you do so you can't participate". I'm not saying I don't believe kata, but...idk. It is odd that WZ and the other people who missed that day didn't have the same thing happen to them.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
But then why wasn't I injured????
I was just as inactive...I checked in before night ended though so maybe that's what it was? I don't think Kata posted at all until the next day had started.
I'll go with that I guess.
I was just as inactive...I checked in before night ended though so maybe that's what it was? I don't think Kata posted at all until the next day had started.
I'll go with that I guess.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Well, in dy's game she did say that losing your ability would be a punishment for inactivity so there is thatBut if the injuries function as blocking...it seems weird that you would be blocked due to lack of participation. It's like "you didn't participate, so now let me take away whatever it is that you do so you can't participate". I'm not saying I don't believe kata, but...idk. It is odd that WZ and the other people who missed that day didn't have the same thing happen to them.
I don't remember there being anything specific about inactivity in the opening post/rules for this game though
Well, in dy's game she did say that losing your ability would be a punishment for inactivity so there is that
I don't remember there being anything specific about inactivity in the opening post/rules for this game though
True, that's a possibility. Good point
Yeah like our hold thought she was going to, then she just "forgot"
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I didn't forget. I thought that saying "I could tithe" would be enough since no one else was going to. I'll bold from now on.
I'm not going to decide against tithing and refuse to tell my group.AM did officially put in her name just before 9 am eastern time this morning.
I thought it was weird she called me out for not tithing yesterday, when she hadn't tithed yet either. And her volunteering and then not following through seemed more fishy to me than someone (okay, me) just not putting their name in yet.
Seeing no reason to change my lynch vote, keeping it as is.
Sounds like you're claiming SOV's dragon Fidranth, am I reading that wrong?The only thing I can offer in my defense is that my role name was a pair to SOV. I've revealed to my hold, so they can attest to that.
From SOV's lynch write-up:
With a heartwrenching keen, his bronze dragon Fidranth leapt into the air and disappeared between.
So it doesn't sound like Fidranth is included in the game.
no, she is the other old timer we have mentioned. T'kulSounds like you're claiming SOV's dragon Fidranth, am I reading that wrong?
From SOV's lynch write-up:
So it doesn't sound like Fidranth is included in the game.
She will likely be lynched today as her ability is blocking, but I am still not 100% convinced on wolf. The T'ron not being one really shook me. whoever cancelled night last night is high on my list of being a wolf, especially since promo kept bringing up the possibility of rezzing being tithed and available. The ability thief is also still a problem in my mind. Anyone have their taken last night?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
OH, nm, seeing as all night actions were cancelled.
Kam, Abney, vetmedhead, FFM, and PBC are most of the people I have zero reads on. All or none of them could be wolfy.
Kam, Abney, vetmedhead, FFM, and PBC are most of the people I have zero reads on. All or none of them could be wolfy.
If all 5 of us are wolves then this game is really unbalanced. 😉
non-villager is a wolf too if in fact we do have a neutral or chaos faction. 😏If all 5 of us are wolves then this game is really unbalanced. 😉
I don't know. I voted for kam a few days ago but I think I'm becoming more and more convinced she's village. Same with you Lupin and WZ.
I have no reads on LIS or DVMD.
I have no reads on LIS or DVMD.
I have chatted with both and have them low.I don't know. I voted for kam a few days ago but I think I'm becoming more and more convinced she's village. Same with you Lupin and WZ.
I have no reads on LIS or DVMD.
I feel okay with how lynch is going today, at least. No idea who's the best option for tomorrow.
Officialish Lynch Tally
PBC (2) - Gwen (contin.), Promo
Gwen (6) - PBC, DVMD, Kam, WZ, Guis, LIS
AM (1) - Kata
9/19 accounted for, deadline still 9PM CST/10PMEST
PBC (2) - Gwen (contin.), Promo
Gwen (6) - PBC, DVMD, Kam, WZ, Guis, LIS
AM (1) - Kata
9/19 accounted for, deadline still 9PM CST/10PMEST
### lynch pbc ###
Not sold on gwen atm
Yays, i actually got a vote in!!
Not sold on gwen atm
Yays, i actually got a vote in!!
I find it really strange that kata was the only person mod injured even though others were very inactive as well. I feel like mods usually injure publicly as a warning to others, as well.
Also, AM needs to start paying attention to this thread/hold PMs. They're missing a ton of stuff because they aren't reading write ups and messages that are posted very clearly on thread. It's irritating to see that they didn't know to bold tithes because it's been on the hold PMs and usually you have to bold lynches/actions anyway. Players who don't pay attention are players who help wolves slide past.
Can confirm that Gwen claimed being the other old-timer with 400 apostrophes in his name in our hold PM (T'ron? The o'ther o'ne?), as well as blocking. She says she doesn't think she's the incredibly dangerous bonker, but she also didn't tell us who she's blocked. I would be interested to get a list because we've had a few people post their blocking descriptions on thread. Of course, if she's a wolf she could always just use that same information to make up a fake list of people she's blocked.
Lynch Gwen.
Also, AM needs to start paying attention to this thread/hold PMs. They're missing a ton of stuff because they aren't reading write ups and messages that are posted very clearly on thread. It's irritating to see that they didn't know to bold tithes because it's been on the hold PMs and usually you have to bold lynches/actions anyway. Players who don't pay attention are players who help wolves slide past.
Can confirm that Gwen claimed being the other old-timer with 400 apostrophes in his name in our hold PM (T'ron? The o'ther o'ne?), as well as blocking. She says she doesn't think she's the incredibly dangerous bonker, but she also didn't tell us who she's blocked. I would be interested to get a list because we've had a few people post their blocking descriptions on thread. Of course, if she's a wolf she could always just use that same information to make up a fake list of people she's blocked.
Lynch Gwen.
Why would you think there's still another rez ability out there?
Sands tithed her abilities before she died. So, there was at least a hope that someone would have gotten it.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Question - is the old timer that Gwen is claiming more of less of a baddie in the series than the old timer that sobsob was? Because if he didn't also try to kill someone or something I don't know how he could be a wolf if sobsob wasn't.
According to one of Lupin's post SOV's was "the most evil" iircQuestion - is the old timer that Gwen is claiming more of less of a baddie in the series than the old timer that sobsob was? Because if he didn't also try to kill someone or something I don't know how he could be a wolf if sobsob wasn't.
SOV's character was worse in my opinion. T'kul was more a follower of the old ways in which he wanted unquestioning respect and for people to give them anything they wanted. He wasn't the one to fight the main guy though.Question - is the old timer that Gwen is claiming more of less of a baddie in the series than the old timer that sobsob was? Because if he didn't also try to kill someone or something I don't know how he could be a wolf if sobsob wasn't.
I am extremely peeved at DVMD, but I am certain they are village. They claimed a role that SOV seered in our hold, and that would be hella stupid to do if it weren't true.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
For the record I'm not hunky dory with the "I didn't post enough so I got a slap in the wrist" story.
HellaI am extremely peeved at DVMD, but I am certain they are village. They claimed a role that SOV seered in our hold, and that would be hella stupid to do if it weren't true.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not comfy with it either, it still doesn't make sense especially with the mods supposedly being unclear about the reason AND not stating that there were any consequences for inactivity at the beginning of the game.For the record I'm not hunky dory with the "I didn't post enough so I got a slap in the wrist" story.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
I'm not sure I'm following?I am extremely peeved at DVMD, but I am certain they are village. They claimed a role that SOV seered in our hold, and that would be hella stupid to do if it weren't true.
WildZoo
Noble Dubz Dictator, Unyeetable Phasing Wolf
Administrator
Volunteer Staff
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Unlynch Gwen
I am just about to try to track down the person who received the blocking tithe. Or the booster. Or someone. Idk, something is just not right with this situation.
Might settle for kata though because that injury thing is still bugging me.
I am just about to try to track down the person who received the blocking tithe. Or the booster. Or someone. Idk, something is just not right with this situation.
Might settle for kata though because that injury thing is still bugging me.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 180
- Views
- 7K
- Replies
- 182
- Views
- 6K
- Replies
- 250
- Views
- 23K