kittenvet
Full Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Congrats to all the acceptances!! I was just doing some late-night SDN stalking and found this thread!
Regarding your program, I've been accepted to a school that also does dual degrees, both MS and PhD, and I'm highly considering adding on a PhD. I remember on my application there was only an additional essay for the DVM/MBA program so I assume most people add on after their first year. Can I ask how you went about adding on your PhD? Did you engage in research from year 1 semester 1 to secure a spot?Heh yes happy to answer stuff. Though with my program we applied to the PhD portion after already starting the DVM program so I'll be less helpful on the application side of things.
" and I was like "Lol no" and then a few months later I was like "Well maybe..." and then finally was like "Okay yes." I think my dual classmates were a bit more intentional about it going in 