Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

Started by dyachei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynches like this in retaliation scream wolf to me.

Oh. With games from other communities I've played, retaliation votes are commonplace.

You are right, though, - I think she's only voted for people that voted for her. That sounds much more wolfy to me.

I'll see if Pearl answers my question before I decide.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does she always talk this way?
So far in this game, yes, out of the two post where she has said more than 4 words (the majority of the others were lynch votes without explanation)
Not outside of the game though
I just brushed up on my ketamine knowledge. Apparently people also snort it.
I shouldn't have laughed, but I did
 
unOfficial Fail Tally
FFM - 2
(STL, SOV)
BI - 1 (tp)
Rojo - 2 (devyn, FFM)
SOV - 1 (willow)
Orca - 1 (vetash)
Cyndia - 3 (Gwen, HTML, pearl)
Swings - 1 (orca)
Pearl - 7 (Krist, Cyndia, DVMD, OG, WZ, BI, Zen)
Gwen - 1 (Rogert)

Waffles: That's Willow's job
Total: 19/24
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The class truly was back to basics and flinging accusations of cheating. It was with great difficulty and sadness that OneGrainOfSand was asked to leave. Failed is Onegrainofsand, an anesthesia tech.

Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow - Student with an ultrasound
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream
6. Mad Jack

Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
8. touchpause13
9. O Grady
10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607

Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol
15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave
17. Conflagration

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn

Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist

23 players remain. Night deadline 9 am tomorrow.
 
****************
lol, you guys are so cynical...I dig it
tumblr_inline_mwquvg56e01r79k32.gif

****************
 
It's an eventful night. Someone has crawled to LIS' body and injected him full of glycopyrrolate. It appears he was not dead, but his heart rate had dropped to a very low level. Welcome back LIS!

However, another student is found similarly to his body. Dead is conflag, the student with euthasol.

Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream
6. Mad Jack

Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
8. touchpause13
9. O Grady
10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607

Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol

15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave
17. Conflagration - Student with euthasol

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn

Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist

22 players remain. Lynch deadline noon tomorrow.
 
lynch WZ

And to the people that said I hinted too much about my role - I was one vote shy of being tied for lead in the lynch when I did it (at least, by my very quick 'n rough count). I don't think that was too early. Lately in WW it's gotten to be pretty standard for people to throw votes and then vanish; I did not want to get in the lead and be stuck there because of that. It's not my first rodeo; I felt saying something in thread was necessary.
 
So, if you guys are looking for someone to lynch and can't decide, you can go ahead and lynch me. I'm a villager, but I'm way too busy to play- it's block week and I really underestimated how boned I was preparation-wise. Probably won't have much time to focus on SDN until next weekend, maybe even a few days after if I remediate any exams.
 
So, if you guys are looking for someone to lynch and can't decide, you can go ahead and lynch me. I'm a villager, but I'm way too busy to play- it's block week and I really underestimated how boned I was preparation-wise. Probably won't have much time to focus on SDN until next weekend, maybe even a few days after if I remediate any exams.
tumblr_mah6v1A5Xp1rziwwco1_250.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So, if you guys are looking for someone to lynch and can't decide, you can go ahead and lynch me. I'm a villager, but I'm way too busy to play- it's block week and I really underestimated how boned I was preparation-wise. Probably won't have much time to focus on SDN until next weekend, maybe even a few days after if I remediate any exams.
🙁
lynch MJ
 
So, if you guys are looking for someone to lynch and can't decide, you can go ahead and lynch me. I'm a villager, but I'm way too busy to play- it's block week and I really underestimated how boned I was preparation-wise. Probably won't have much time to focus on SDN until next weekend, maybe even a few days after if I remediate any exams.

Good luck this week! Sounds rough :blackeye:
 
Wouldn't it be better to at least take a shot at a wolf? If MJ is a villager it would just be a wasted lynch.



That sounds way more boring.
Probably. I'm always a bit nervous when people get rezzed tho, just something to keep in mind. Mostly though I just wanted to help out my friend.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yer gonna have to convince me.

And since you are able to PM me, that would be a good way. My vote's not changing without some actual evidence, because it's based on slightly more than hunch.
Not much more, granted, but it's not just 'feels' from her posting or something.
tumblr_mwqlrkXeJv1qlh1s6o1_250.gif