Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
oh come on, don't be a party pooper.

unlynch gentle rectal
lynch devyn

she has been laying low.
:rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

###elect SOV###

###lynch allie####

STL, not a wolf here. Don't know why I seem so suspicious.

Again, this past night kill just seems off. LIS had specifically asked for protection again, and the wolves still targeted him.. I would think most veteran wolves wouldn't risk the possibility of their target being protected. Unless, of course, they know who the protector is and blocked them. Eh idk. Just my .02.

Members don't see this ad :)
I'm gonna say that while I don't know if stl is a wolf, as lis pointed out, his feels were totes wrong about tp and OG, so I'm not sure I can support his mayoral campaign. Will think about who I want to elect and lynch, but I'd be more inclined to lynch him than elect him...

I'm going to second this, also because I can never read STL because of his playing style and it always drives me nuts.

I know someone said that they thought wz was a villager but I still feel some gut misgivings about her. On my phone and I can't seem to find where, but did someone say that based on feels or actual evidence? Also is anyone willing to admit to giving her posting restrictions? I'm wondering if she's faking it. Either way going to *****elect krist***** since I think I trust her more based on her voting record.

Going to hold off voting till I get to a computer but I'm at a toss up between STL or html (I can't remember anyone saying anything about her unless I missed it).

Reactions: 1 user
###elect SOV###

###lynch allie####

STL, not a wolf here. Don't know why I seem so suspicious.

Again, this past night kill just seems off. LIS had specifically asked for protection again, and the wolves still targeted him.. I would think most veteran wolves wouldn't risk the possibility of their target being protected. Unless, of course, they know who the protector is and blocked them. Eh idk. Just my .02.

###unelect SOV###
Oops I meant to ####elect krist####
Don't know why I was thinking of SOV lol

Teacher's pet vote:
STL - 1
(STL, rojo)
Rogert - 1 (Zen)
SOV - 1 (Rogert)
rojo - 1 (ffm)
krist - 6 (willow, allie, krist, cyndia, vetash, swings)
WZ - 3 (BI, html, WZ)

Official Fail Tally:
STL - 1
(rogert)
FFM - 2 (willow, allie)
devyn - 3 (BI, krist, HTML)
swings - 1 (STL)
allie - 2 (WZ, swings)

I know someone said that they thought wz was a villager but I still feel some gut misgivings about her. On my phone and I can't seem to find where, but did someone say that based on feels or actual evidence?

I think MJ said that WZ PM'ed him that he was an anesthesia tech before the end of night 1.

Right now, I'm going to vote to lynch STL because his posting seems strange.

Also, unelect Rogert because you said no. I'll think about who to elect. Sorry, Krist, but I don't know you very well...

I'm studying for a micro exam tonight, so I won't be on often.
lynch STL
elect krist

why are you people lynching me? I've already role revealed to someone in my group and proven my role.
If that's true then I'll wait to hear more from that person if need be. You only have 2 votes right now though so I don't expect the need for any revealing. I just picked someone who I don't know much about and jumped on the OG bandwagon late. No concrete evidence against you but I don't have any other better ideas.

Fwiw, I don't think STL is a wolf. He role revealed to me and it isn't characteristic of what we're looking for in the wolves, however I can see his role going two ways. Once again it's not concrete evidence as I have no way of investigating him.

Reactions: 1 users
## unelected stl##
## elect krist##

I don't like the failing of stl, devyn, or ffm, and don't know about allieh. So it seems the entire lynch vote is off base today.

Rojo - can you share why no devyn or Stl? I swore somewhere earlier someone said who Stl was or vouched for them but I couldn't find it anywhere, otherwise I would be inclined to lynch them.

These are people I feel are probably not wolves (or weren't) based on voting or multiple others vouching for them: bi, lhm, wz, mj, vetashley, willow, rojo, zen

People I have nothing on: Stl, allieh, swings, Gwen, cyndia, Devyn, orca

+/- ffm depending on if someone can vouch for him

Members don't see this ad :)
Teacher's pet vote:
STL - 1
(STL)
SOV - 1 (Rogert)
rojo - 1 (ffm)
krist - 9 (willow, allie, krist, cyndia, vetash, swings, orca, gwen, rojo)
WZ - 3 (BI, html, WZ)

Official Fail Tally:
STL - 3
(rogert, zen, gwen)
FFM - 2 (willow, allie)
swings - 1 (STL)
allie - 2 (WZ, swings)

Rojo - can you share why no devyn or Stl? I swore somewhere earlier someone said who Stl was or vouched for them but I couldn't find it anywhere, otherwise I would be inclined to lynch them.
Conversation with devyn hasn't given me the wolf vibe. STL doesn't have a voucher, but seems to have role shared with allieh who says it was legit, and I just think he is being his usual self as a villager.

I am less inclined to lynch devyn, this is typical devyn play, I don't think she is being especially quiet like Krist does. For now I will ******unlynch whoever, lynch ffm**** currently on my lunch but won't be around for end of lynch. If I am still in the lead towards the end, I have given allieh permission to do a full reveal for me. Not a major loss losing me, in fact one of you will be very happy with me dead (which allieh will qualify during the role reveal if actually necessary), but meh, I personally would like to continue playing and being "my usual villager self" as someone (I think rojo) just put it :p

My problem is that everyone I'm suspicious of is playing their usual way: quietly.

I think MJ said that WZ PM'ed him that he was an anesthesia tech before the end of night 1.

Ah thanks - In that case nevermind on WZ.

For now I'm going to *****lynch swings***** since she has been pretty MIA without explanation and didn't really explain away any of the accusations against her.

Alright well then if we take into account everyone vouching for practically everyone, it doesn't leave many: swings, gwen, cyndia and orca.

I definitely don't think because devyn is usually quiet (which - when I played WW several years ago she was not a quiet player but I realize a lot can change IRL) that means she is a villager - but I'll unlynch Devyn for now and lynch Orca2011.

Alright well then if we take into account everyone vouching for practically everyone, it doesn't leave many: swings, gwen, cyndia and orca.

I definitely don't think because devyn is usually quiet (which - when I played WW several years ago she was not a quiet player but I realize a lot can change IRL) that means she is a villager - but I'll unlynch Devyn for now and lynch Orca2011.
I would be hard pressed to think Gwen is a wolf. Nothing definitive but yeah.

I don't want to just jump on the swings bandwagon for the sake of bandwagoning, plus I want to see if she has a defense for being way in the lead for fail votes today.

I would be hard pressed to think Gwen is a wolf. Nothing definitive but yeah.

Well then we really are running out of players lol I've kept track of who has people vouching for them - I have a feeling someone is being fooled but we'll see!

I'm not vouching for devyn, just saying she is less suspicious to me

@krist why aren't you suspicious of vet ash? Is it because of her voting pattern?

elect krist

I am no wolf, just a busy stressed out, having a crappy year 4th yr vet student (that's not my roll) lol, if you will note I lynched OG before there was a wagon on him

lynch zensing

@krist why aren't you suspicious of vet ash? Is it because of her voting pattern?

She was one of the first couple of votes for TP before the bandwagon - definitely doesn't clear her by any means, as a wolf could definitely vote for a fellow wolf but I would be surprised if she was a wolf voting for another wolf (TP) when TP already had a couple of votes.

elect krist

I am no wolf, just a busy stressed out, having a crappy year 4th yr vet student (that's not my roll) lol, if you will note I lynched OG before there was a wagon on him

lynch zensing

Just curious - why me?

Teacher's pet vote:
STL - 1
(STL)
SOV - 1 (Rogert)
rojo - 1 (ffm)
krist - 11 (willow, allie, krist, cyndia, vetash, swings, orca, gwen, rojo, SOV, devyn)
WZ - 4 (BI, html, WZ, MJ)

KRIST IS OFFICIALLY TEACHER'S PET

Official Fail Tally:
STL - 3
(rogert, zen, gwen)
FFM - 2 (willow, allie)
allie - 2 (WZ, swings)
Swings - 6 (BI, STL, zen, cyndia, MJ, SOV)
Orca - 2 (krist, rojo)
Zen - 1 (devyn)

Well, I've got nothing really to share with anyone. My group isn't PMing, or if they are they haven't included me, so I've got nothing there. And I'm not one to talk just for the sake of talking.

While I voted for Swings earlier on a few times, I don't have strong feels of her being a wolf. She usually is pretty quiet in these games, but I believe she's slipped through as a wolf before by laying low, which is why I voted for her those first few times.

I'm an anesthesia tech. I have come on and given some input on what I notice when I'm not busy and really have nothing more to add since I don't have a role and no one in my group has made communication. I don't have time to write nonsense posts. I wouldn't be surprised if more than one wolf has jumped on the bandwagon to lynch me. I'm an easy target because I'm usually quiet in these games. Also to @Cyndia what accusations have been made about me? I have said before I am not a wolf. It seems like you are trying too hard to get a role name out of me or something.

Also, I'm voting for allie because all of her posts are basically fluff or lynch/major votes and just seems off for her usual play.

Well, I've got nothing really to share with anyone. My group isn't PMing, or if they are they haven't included me, so I've got nothing there. And I'm not one to talk just for the sake of talking.

For what it's worth, I haven't seen any PMs either. Guess we're concentrating on the splenectomy.

I'm an anesthesia tech. I have come on and given some input on what I notice when I'm not busy and really have nothing more to add since I don't have a role and no one in my group has made communication. I don't have time to write nonsense posts. I wouldn't be surprised if more than one wolf has jumped on the bandwagon to lynch me. I'm an easy target because I'm usually quiet in these games. Also to @Cyndia what accusations have been made about me? I have said before I am not a wolf. It seems like you are trying too hard to get a role name out of me or something.
Sounds believable but seems too little too late...

By accusations I just meant that people had voiced suspicion against you and all you had said was that you're not a wolf. I wan't trying to get a role out of you, but I just wanted some sort of defense more than "I'm not a wolf". Anyways if you're a tech too, then it wasn't a big deal since you don't exactly have any role to hide or anything, so I don't get why you're being so defensive?

You have failed Swingnsave, anesthesia tech

Cat Neuter
1. LetItSnow - student w/ ultrasound
2. brightimpressio
3. lhmhtd
4. WildZoo
5. DVMDream - vet student
6. Mad Jack

Cat Spay
7. SummerTheLynx
8. touchpause13 - PTE
9. O Grady - vfib

10. VetAshley2117
11. allieh8607

Dog Neuter
12. Rogert
13. OneGrainOfSand - Anesthesia Tech
14. Frozenshades - Student with Propofol

15. WillowLeaf
16. swingnsave - Anesthesia tech
17. Conflagration - Student with euthasol

Dog Spay
18. Flim Flam Man
19. Gwenevre
20. Cyndia
21. thedrjojo
22. devyn

Splenectomy
23. orca2011
24. StartingoverVet
25. Jilary - anesthesia tech
26. Zensing
27. krist

18 players remain

I have a pretty good idea of who the person putting the posting restrictions on me is. Frankly, you're an uncreative dingus :p If this is to continue, I demand more interesting restrictions!!

1) This game has quite possibly the lamest wolf group ever.

2) Protector, you ought to be ashamed of yourself. <insert slow clap> Way to stay on the ball.

Reactions: 5 users