Dyachei's Anesthesia Class WW - Back to Basics

Started by dyachei
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You do realize that I teach techs anesthesia, right? And that I recently failed a student?
Is that foreshadowing for the death write ups this game? Do we fail out of anesthesiology, instead of simply dying like normal non-nerdy people?
 
GunnerTheLynx

canadian-lynx-o.gif


Haters gonna hate.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm volunteering at a zoo from 2-8 PM EDT; so I may not be here when the first voting for the lynch happens. ^^;
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Just curious - why? Were we assigned an unusually difficult surgery? Are you worried about our group?

I highly doubt the name of your group means anything as far as the game actually goes. It is just meant to keep up with the theme of the game. However, if you are doing a splenectomy in real life, it is usually because there is bad ish going on and it isn't going to be a simple, straightforward, easy surgery.