This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DanceQueen66

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I was wondering if anybody has any information on the Eastern Washington University OT interview in Spokane for February 9th? I know it is group interview.

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,
I was wondering if anybody has any information on the Eastern Washington University OT interview in Spokane for February 9th? I know it is group interview.
I was offered an interview last week and after accepting the interview received a follow up with more info about the interview schedule. There is a timed writing session and an individual interview as well.

I got the email as well. Are they doing both group and individual interview?

Members don't see this ad :)
I got the email as well. Are they doing both group and individual interview?
You’re right! I was thinking of an email from another school! Looks like just the group interview and group activities.

Got my acceptance today! Anyone else? I’d love to hear what everyone thought of the program at the campus visit.

Has anyone figured out the cost of tuition for a WA resident? I am currently calculating it but I feel like its not very clear

Has anyone figured out the cost of tuition for a WA resident? I am currently calculating it but I feel like its not very clear

I believe it’s $5700 per semester in state and $13,300 per semester out of state.

Tuition Rates

I believe it’s $5700 per semester in state and $13,300 per semester out of state.

Tuition Rates

Ya, I found that too. I was kinda hoping the total cost was listed somewhere and I just missed it.
Thanks though, and congrats on getting in!

If anyone is curious about what I came up with here it is: (instate tuition based off the posted curriculum)
Year One Summer 8 semester credits = 4,369.60 + 975.00* = 5,344.60
Year One & Two Fall and Spring = 5,719.63 + 975.00 per semester so X 4 = 26,778.52
**Year Three Summer 8 semester credits = 4,369.60 + 975.00 = 5,344.60
Year Three Fall 8 credits = 571.96 x 8 + 975.00 = 5,550.68
TOTAL: 43,018.40

*Note: OT has an additional 975 fee per semester
** I am most confused by year three. It is 16 field work credits split between summer and fall. I just split it evenly

Ya, I found that too. I was kinda hoping the total cost was listed somewhere and I just missed it.
Thanks though, and congrats on getting in!

If anyone is curious about what I came up with here it is: (instate tuition based off the posted curriculum)
Year One Summer 8 semester credits = 4,369.60 + 975.00* = 5,344.60
Year One & Two Fall and Spring = 5,719.63 + 975.00 per semester so X 4 = 26,778.52
**Year Three Summer 8 semester credits = 4,369.60 + 975.00 = 5,344.60
Year Three Fall 8 credits = 571.96 x 8 + 975.00 = 5,550.68
TOTAL: 43,018.40

*Note: OT has an additional 975 fee per semester
** I am most confused by year three. It is 16 field work credits split between summer and fall. I just split it evenly
I think this is correct.

Has anyone committed to Eastern, but is now leaning towards another school? Currently #1 on the waitlist :whistle:

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone committed to Eastern, but is now leaning towards another school? Currently #1 on the waitlist :whistle:
I originally committed to Eastern and declined on Friday.

Exciting! I am trying to decided between EWU, UW, and UPS currently. What led you to eliminate Eastern?
I have lived in Montana for my entire life and honestly wanted a break from winters with a ton of snow. UPS and UW have a lot of other perks as well, but the location of both seemed like a good fit.

I accepted eastern! I am so excited! The faculty are absolutely amazing and the program is fantastic! Does anyone have a need for a roommate or started looking for places?

I accepted eastern! I am so excited! The faculty are absolutely amazing and the program is fantastic! Does anyone have a need for a roommate or started looking for places?

Hi,
I have just started the process of looking for places. So exciting! I am keeping an I out for a roommate, but since June will creep up fast I am also considering maybe just living alone in a studio.
Have you joined the fb group yet?

Hi,
I have just started the process of looking for places. So exciting! I am keeping an I out for a roommate, but since June will creep up fast I am also considering maybe just living alone in a studio.
Have you joined the fb group yet?

I will also be needing a roommate! No I have not joined the group! I did not hear that they created one! Will you please send me the link on here :)

I will also be needing a roommate! No I have not joined the group! I did not hear that they created one! Will you please send me the link on here :)

It is called "EWU OT c/o 2021!" Let me know if you have trouble finding it.