Embrace the Madness - Hannibal WW Part Deux

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
I like clean wins.
The tinfoil I had fits Clem. I want my tinfoil to be right. My tinfoil game has not reached its England peak.
And it better not. We don't need anyone going after the IC in this game. Yet.....

Members don't see this ad.

I think the Clem yeet its just an excuse to not think in other possibilities more.

My problem with it is that it is not a problem and Clem can be scum if we are looking for an independent / other sk or whatever, which seems to be the case?

But its also pretty bad in the scenario in where we are againt a 2 member mafia or something like that tbh and there doesnt seem to be much reasoning on what to do after a potential villa Clem sheet.

So its worrying. But at the same time Im lazy

Members don't see this ad :)
Day 3: Sushi and Sashimi Vote Tally

Clem (5)
- genny>>samac, Stagg, SAR, mightyrunner, Zenge
genny>>samac ()
stuff (1) - Clem

5/8
Missing: @lucy. @Clem J @Santygrass

Vote closes TODAY, 3/8/23 at 10pm EST (9pm Central, 8pm Mountain, 7pm Pacific, 11pm AST, 12am UTC-3) (~45 MINUTES remain)
cannibal-hannibal.gif

Reactions: 1 user
I think the Clem yeet its just an excuse to not think in other possibilities more.

My problem with it is that it is not a problem and Clem can be scum if we are looking for an independent / other sk or whatever, which seems to be the case?

But its also pretty bad in the scenario in where we are againt a 2 member mafia or something like that tbh and there doesnt seem to be much reasoning on what to do after a potential villa Clem sheet.

Why is Clem a problem if there's a 2-person pack left? Do you not think he could fit with other packs?

And it better not. We don't need anyone going after the IC in this game. Yet.....
That was my 5th game ever. I’m not sure I know what an IC was you had a futurama avi and we’re shouting IC Weiner so cut me some slack okayyyy

• Haha
  • Hmm
Reactions: 2 users

If Clem flips village I want to focus in on those on the sporty yeet. Sporty was an independent and it is much easier as scum to take the route of voting the jailed person. The issue is that if you and Lucy aren’t a team and are to be believed then you’re clear and that leaves zenge and mighty.
Mighty I initially thought was wolfy but it felt like he had Clem in an aha moment.
That means I’d have to reconsider my zenge read and I don’t want to be wrong there. I’m working on that reading card and I want it dammit.

No one is stopping us from talking about other possibilities, I'm waiting for a few responses before diving into some other thoughts. I have plenty of thoughts on 2 person packs whether Clem flips village or not, but I'd like to save a few of those until I get more answers.

If Clem flips village I want to focus in on those on the sporty yeet. Sporty was an independent and it is much easier as scum to take the route of voting the jailed person. The issue is that if you and Lucy aren’t a team and are to be believed then you’re clear and that leaves zenge and mighty.
Mighty I initially thought was wolfy but it felt like he had Clem in an aha moment.
That means I’d have to reconsider my zenge read and I don’t want to be wrong there. I’m working on that reading card and I want it dammit.
And where are SAR and I in this situation?

I think you got it all wrong.

As scum they would *know* that jailing wasnt the reason there was no kill. Or maybe scum needed the sk for doing kills as well.

Overall I think the votes on the confirmed villa are sketchiest there

No one is stopping us from talking about other possibilities, I'm waiting for a few responses before diving into some other thoughts. I have plenty of thoughts on 2 person packs whether Clem flips village or not, but I'd like to save a few of those until I get more answers.

And where are SAR and I in this situation?
You were on the Clem vote which wasn’t the path of least resistance.
I kind of forgot about sar freezing. I don’t remember who she was on before the freeze I’ll have to go back and look.
But I’m only gonna if the games still going.

Why is Clem a problem if there's a 2-person pack left? Do you not think he could fit with other packs?
Threadfeel. Like, I think this qualifies as DADV (Dead Air Dead Villager) in where it doesmt seem to be anyone holding much of a candle to Clem amd just shrugyeeting.

Most of the times, unless there is strong evidence to paint someone as scum (We dont have that with Clem) , a non mafia is yeeted.

So I think is unlikely that Clem has any scum teammate

You’re very nonchalant about it.
If he’s not scum this is going to suck.
I mean…

He could be scum.

So it’s not worth the energy to pull people off and try and vote somewhere else without a good reason.

But if he does flip village, I can’t really be too upset about it because I think everyone is universally in agreement we need to just flip around and find out when it comes to Clem.

It’ll be what it is.

I think you got it all wrong.

As scum they would *know* that jailing wasnt the reason there was no kill. Or maybe scum needed the sk for doing kills as well.

Overall I think the votes on the confirmed villa are sketchiest there
The voted ended on Clem, not you for stagg and I. And sporty.
As scum it’s easier to go after the sketch ball for the village cred. Go look at what shorty did in HZD, get those village points and ride them into the sunset. If it is an SK they could have thought they were voting for a wolf and it would be great village cred.
Do you think it’s more likely for scum to vote with the person they’re pretty sure is going to flip scum?

Members don't see this ad :)
Like I don’t understand why scum that’s not aligned with sporty would be opposed to voting sporty. Am I crazy here?

• Hmm
The voted ended on Clem, not you for stagg and I. And sporty.
As scum it’s easier to go after the sketch ball for the village cred. Go look at what shorty did in HZD, get those village points and ride them into the sunset. If it is an SK they could have thought they were voting for a wolf and it would be great village cred.
Do you think it’s more likely for scum to vote with the person they’re pretty sure is going to flip scum?

If it wasn't for my IC that you wanted to force, the vote would be on me, so statement denied.

Also

Scum either : Couldn't be sure they were scum and had TMI that the jailing wasnt condemning of mafia!Sporty

Or had some TMI on Sporty being the serial killer and being benefitial to them to let them live and do more stabbing

Those are the more likely that I see tbh

Like I don’t understand why scum that’s not aligned with sporty would be opposed to voting sporty. Am I crazy here?
And voting a 3p scum doesnt give village cred.

A 3p its interested in wolfhunting for the villagecred, for mafia is not the same

If I was scum, even independent, I wouldn’t have jailed sporty or voted there.

I was convinced she was scum D1 and pushed there, I jailed her N1 and pushed there D2 outting myself.

If I was scum, I would have had the same read on sporty and left her alone to try and get an extra kill in and whittle down village’s numbers.

I was convinced she was scum D1 and pushed there, I jailed her N1 and pushed there D2 outting myself.

If I was scum, I would have had the same read on sporty and left her alone to try and get an extra kill in and whittle down village’s numbers.
I guess this sums up pretty well what my approach would have been if I’d have been scum.

This is a fair point.

I guess I play from a village mind set too often and would take the path of least resistance.

Granted, not everyone necessarily read sporty as scum, so they might have had a different approach

Also for full transparency the reason I unvoted samac is that I have an idea now of why genny opened with asking for pgo.

It lines up with them.being compulsive tourist and that being an indicator of pgo being more likely to be in the game. Maybe. Genny's brain sometimes is just not able to be understood and works in misteryous ways

Also for full transparency the reason I unvoted samac is that I have an idea now of why genny opened with asking for pgo.

It lines up with them.being compulsive tourist and that being an indicator of pgo being more likely to be in the game. Maybe. Genny's brain sometimes is just not able to be understood and works in misteryous ways
Yes. I think that’s exactly why she said that.

I guess this sums up pretty well what my approach would have been if I’d have been scum.
I guess I’m thinking of what would be the likely scenario once you revealed you jailed her and there was no kill.
My scum play would have been to vote her and then take on the rest of village by myself because she was toast.
But I’m also the type of person who just lone wolfed the last game for a while and did the same thing when I was converted in RvB.
It would also personally behoove me to be rid of sporty because she always ends up pushing me.

And sporty pushes me scum or not scum unless I lock clear myself early on. Then she just kills me when she’s scum lol

I guess I’m thinking of what would be the likely scenario once you revealed you jailed her and there was no kill.
My scum play would have been to vote her and then take on the rest of village by myself because she was toast.
But I’m also the type of person who just lone wolfed the last game for a whole and did the same thing when I was converted in RvB.
It would also personally behoove me to be rid of sporty because she always ends up pushing me.
Eh. It’s hard to know why there was no kill unless you were sporty.

Even I felt like I was rolling the dice. Other scum would be completely in the dark on how the sporty flip would go. And depending how they would play it, they may want to be like “I don’t think zenge was honest, or that the sporty wagon was pure.” If she did happen to flip village.

Eh. It’s hard to know why there was no kill unless you were sporty.

Even I felt like I was rolling the dice. Other scum would be completely in the dark on how the sporty flip would go. And depending how they would play it, they may want to be like “I don’t think zenge was honest, or that the sporty wagon was pure.” If she did happen to flip village.
I mean fair. I thought there was a decent chance she was going to flip village because I did pick up her PGO soft.
Only thing I’d argue against that is if other scum started with even night kill and there was no kill on the odd night that would be a bit more obvious I would think.
I dunno. Hindsight is 20/20.

Yeah , if there was a scum pack, they probably had a lot of TMI in regards to how the flip was going to be. And they knew Sporty wasnt going to give any village cred. So I'm looking more at how well nuanced / true the reads in regards to Sporty feel ig

Yeah , if there was a scum pack, they probably had a lot of TMI in regards to how the flip was going to be. And they knew Sporty wasnt going to give any village cred. So I'm looking more at how well nuanced / true the reads in regards to Sporty feel ig
And tbh I liked my tinfoil that the 2 sks in game were able to know each other to not murderize each other or something but weh, seems more far fetched in hindsight. But if it ends being true I want full credit

I think this is a fair point.

Threadfeel. Like, I think this qualifies as DADV (Dead Air Dead Villager) in where it doesmt seem to be anyone holding much of a candle to Clem amd just shrugyeeting.

Most of the times, unless there is strong evidence to paint someone as scum (We dont have that with Clem) , a non mafia is yeeted.

So I think is unlikely that Clem has any scum teammate
I don't disagree with thread feel, but Clem has literally no village points. Zero. And I think MAYBE 5 posts that are legitimate game solving thoughts. Everyone else at least has some and their actions can be explained reasonably through mechanics. You mentioned Occam's Razor yourself I believe. Clem's a necessary flip.

Honestly, I'll be disappointed if Clem flips scum, because frankly it's too easy. I've seen it before though, and at the very least we need the flip to move on.

More I think about it the more zenges use of his jail feels good. The scum way to use it would have been to jail mighty who put it out there they had an ability similar to PSV’s.
Ok the paranoia is gone again

I don't disagree with thread feel, but Clem has literally no village points. Zero. And I think MAYBE 5 posts that are legitimate game solving thoughts. Everyone else at least has some and their actions can be explained reasonably through mechanics. You mentioned Occam's Razor yourself I believe. Clem's a necessary flip.

Honestly, I'll be disappointed if Clem flips scum, because frankly it's too easy. I've seen it before though, and at the very least we need the flip to move on.

For Clem Occam's razor doesn't apply.

Its just PoE shrugyeeting. Which in some games its okay, there's nothing worse than losing a game because you were too lenient with someone who was pretty much going Under The Radar with almost no posts to analyse tbh

I think Clem would be appliex the Occam's if I villa read everyone else on the game, but that is not the case

I think Clem would be appliex the Occam's if I villa read everyone else on the game, but that is not the case
I think this is my problem.
I have reasons to village read everyone else. And they feel like good reasons. That’s why I hope this is right. I don’t want to have to critically think.

So other than Samac who are your prime suspects?
I have Zenge, Mighty and Lucy in village. With that order of confidence
Then I have SAR which I *vibed* with, but not enough to clear.
Then I have you wich I feel could be and have micro scummy moments in my head.
Them is Clem just being PoE , and finally Samac in which. i'm reassesing and if I do not die tomorrow and game goes on I'll try to reread and stop procastinating

clem vote is fine, i don’t have much input

• Care
I have Zenge, Mighty and Lucy in village. With that order of confidence
Then I have SAR which I *vibed* with, but not enough to clear.
Then I have you wich I feel could be and have micro scummy moments in my head.
Them is Clem just being PoE , and finally Samac in which. i'm reassesing and if I do not die tomorrow and game goes on I'll try to reread and stop procastinating
So Zenge is your strongest village read?

Yes? Can I help you?
Ya know the only thing easier about scumming?
I sleep better because I know the outcomes of the flip. Fall asleep before? Oh well I know it’s a misyeet.
Now I can’t fall asleep before you give me a write up. And I’m an old lady.

• Care