Endodontic board exam in Canada

Started by DrSuture
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DrSuture

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone,
I'm going to take the Canadian endodontic board exam (NDSE) this year. The exam is $7500CAD to register, and I hope I will pass it on my first try. Does anyone have any study material for this exam? I'm not sure if it's similar to the US one and there's not anyone in my residency who's taking this that I can ask for help. Any information or study material to share would be greatly appreciated! Please message me. Thank you
 
Hello everyone,
I'm going to take the Canadian endodontic board exam (NDSE) this year. The exam is $7500CAD to register, and I hope I will pass it on my first try. Does anyone have any study material for this exam? I'm not sure if it's similar to the US one and there's not anyone in my residency who's taking this that I can ask for help. Any information or study material to share would be greatly appreciated! Please message me. Thank you
Hello,
Hope the examination process went well for you. I am going to be in the same situation next year, and was wondering if you could share your experience with me. Just general questions on the format, resources, study materials and how it relates to the American written examination. Thank you.
 
Hello,
Hope the examination process went well for you. I am going to be in the same situation next year, and was wondering if you could share your experience with me. Just general questions on the format, resources, study materials and how it relates to the American written examination. Thank you.
Hello,
I am in a similar situation as you guys. Taking the exam in 2026. Any help would be highly appreciated.