This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

djoh156lsu

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I'm currently filling out my ERAS and reading up on past advice. From my understanding, applicants were previously unable to include bullet points/dashes in their applications due to a formatting issue with ERAS. However, I have found no issue with this. Perhaps they fixed this? I've also read some posts advising against bullets altogether. I assume this was because of the previous formatting issue, but I'm not certain, and my neuroticism is starting to get the best of me.

Can anyone offer any clarity into this issue? Are the bullets a yay or a nay? Any feedback will much be appreciated.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm currently filling out my ERAS and reading up on past advice. From my understanding, applicants were previously unable to include bullet points/dashes in their applications due to a formatting issue with ERAS. However, I have found no issue with this. Perhaps they fixed this? I've also read some posts advising against bullets altogether. I assume this was because of the previous formatting issue, but I'm not certain, and my neuroticism is starting to get the best of me.

Can anyone offer any clarity into this issue? Are the bullets a yay or a nay? Any feedback will much be appreciated.

It really doesn't matter. Bullets, dashes, commas--programs will figure out what you are trying to convey and it will be fine.

It really doesn't matter. Bullets, dashes, commas--programs will figure out what you are trying to convey and it will be fine.
That's what I figured. It's just hard to stay rational through this whole process. I really appreciate the feedback.

Does anyone else have a problem with the education field? My application is not going through because apparently my education field is incomplete when infact it is COMPLETE!!!