Fall Reading WWeek Short/Small Game - Interest/Signup thread

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HRH Queeb SAR

THE BLOODY QUEEB OF EBGLAND
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Table of Contents
Game Start: Fall Reading WWeek Short/Small Game - Interest/Signup thread
End D1: Fall Reading WWeek Short/Small Game - Interest/Signup thread
End N1: Fall Reading WWeek Short/Small Game - Interest/Signup thread
End D2: Fall Reading WWeek Short/Small Game - Interest/Signup thread
End N2: Fall Reading WWeek Short/Small Game - Interest/Signup thread
End D3: Fall Reading WWeek Short/Small Game - Interest/Signup thread
End N3: Fall Reading WWeek Short/Small Game - Interest/Signup thread
End D4: Fall Reading WWeek Short/Small Game - Interest/Signup thread
End N4: Fall Reading WWeek Short/Small Game - Interest/Signup thread



With some interest in the WW planning thread, and me having this entire next week off to be an effective mod... Consider this the official interest/signup thread for a fast game! It will not be a speed game, regular 1 day or so day cycles will be in effect but if only a few people want to play, it won't take more than a couple of days to play through.

@MixedAnimals77 will help me mod if we get enough people.

I need at least 5 people interested to run a game.

Please feel free to sign up - and suggest a theme if you want otherwise I'll come up with something random before game start. Once we get 5 people, I'll close sign ups within ~24 hours so that we can get the show on the road.

Noobs are welcome (there are a few setups with fun mechanics, but nothing crazy) and if there is a lot of interest then please continue to sign up and we can run a larger game. Whatever the mob wants! We'll all fly by the seat of our pants together!


Signups:
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
etc
 
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If there's not going to be a Thanksgiving theme game why not do that?

1. AM
2.
3. Stagg
4.
5.

As for tagging, I'm going to miss a ton of people but off the top of my head... @StayingPositive2017 @capri1722 @genny @Melchizedek @WildZoo @CoffeeQuestionMark @grebes4lyfe @kcoughli @Skimble @Miranda Senft @johnnaboo @Crayola227 @allieh8607 @dolphin106258 @kaydubs @sheltermed @Dandelion18 @muttmanager @SportPonies

Adding @Cyndia because she said she wanted in on next game. And how could I possibly forget @PippyPony and @bryndiana.jones who still need their revenge!

I think that's everyone I've played with that I've seen around recently (who hasn't already commented). I'm sure @SkiOtter would like to tot as well if the game is big enough for tots.
 
I would assume it has to do with school ramping up. Usually a different set/smaller amount of players sign up during the fall/winter months than the spring/summer ones.
This semester is consuming my entire life. I shouldn't even be here right now, I have a radiology quiz to study for.

I'll probably be able to play over winter break (maybe), and then next semester when life is less hellish...up until clinics start anyway.
 
This semester is consuming my entire life. I shouldn't even be here right now, I have a radiology quiz to study for.

I'll probably be able to play over winter break (maybe), and then next semester when life is less hellish...up until clinics start anyway.

Laaaaaaaame.

Good luck on your quiz. I'll be waiting for the time when I can lynch/NK you again!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
What's the estimated start date?
Approx a day after I get 5 people signed up. So looking like tomorrow night since we only need one more for minimum

I'm tempted to, especially cuz I got tagged.

I will, because AM is playing.

I have my reservations guys. Remember what RuPaul says, and don't screw it up.

Jesus I dunno if I can handle this pressure. :laugh:

Though, small games need to be counteracted by sheer volume of posts to analyze soooooo 😉
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad