Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I need to unwatch this thread. The temptation is real.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I need to unwatch this thread. The temptation is real.
PantsHaven't decided yet. Suggestions are welcome and will be accepted or ignored at my discretion 😉
Haven't decided yet. Suggestions are welcome and will be accepted or ignored at my discretion 😉
Lack of pantsPants

I’m not playing but I wanna be boyshorts.Underwear game?
One hour before signups close and I'll figure out a final setup and get going!
1. AM
2. Mutt
3. Stagg
4. Cray
5. shelter
6. Capri
7. Paws
8. Dandy (yay!)
9. Lawpy
WHAT WHO AM I GOING TO TOT WITH?!?!did I make it?![]()
YeeeeeeeeeYour adopted aunt
(Me)

You’re gonna have to take that up with @CoffeeQuestionMarkIf the theme of this game isn't underwear then I'm going to develop an underwear game. There's just too much potential to not use that theme.
No! You and me both, stay out of it!@Coopah tell me not to
I was good, I didn't sign upNo! You and me both, stay out of it!
@SkiOtter is right I have claim ☕If the theme of this game isn't underwear then I'm going to develop an underwear game. There's just too much potential to not use that theme.
(And yes @SportPonies , boy shorts will be reserved for you)
@SkiOtter is right I have claim ☕
But it could be a Coffee Stagg feature
NopeDo the exams never stop???
What the heck is a reading week anywayRoles will be going out shortly. Please refrain from posting on the thread once you have your role until I can get the game start posts done. We decided to go with a Reading Week theme since I think I can relate strongly to this right now hahaha
Did you change your mind?! A Lawffee Production?With a soft Lawpy added to it?![]()
Did you change your mind?! A Lawffee Production?![]()
@SARdoghandlerToo late to get in on this?
Too late to get in on this?
What the heck is a reading week anyway
Hmmm. Lemme see if I can work 10 into balance in my sheet.
I need to eat dinner anyway. Roles coming right after that, I promise
NoooooooI can go back to spectator chat if you set up for 9
I want a week off 😢It's what we call our week in the fall off. Just like our "Spring Break" is "Spring Reading Week". We get one in the fall for the first time ever now
I can go back to spectator chat if you set up for 9
I want a week off 😢
Nooooooo
Request denied.
They crammed our 2 weeks of finals into one week to accommodate it. So right now it sounds great, I might feel differently in December
😛 yayI’m in!![]()
I like odd numbers 🙁
Ok i’m in. Curious how a 10 player game would go
@SkiOtter is right I have claim ☕
But it could be a Coffee Stagg feature
I just want a whole week off for Thanksgiving like I used to get in undergrad...now we get Thursday/Friday and that's it. And we almost had a mandatory in-class assignment on Wednesday before our class president convinced the professor to move it to the next Monday.I want a week off 😢
We have a week off! I'm so excited!I just want a whole week off for Thanksgiving like I used to get in undergrad...now we get Thursday/Friday and that's it. And we almost had a mandatory in-class assignment on Wednesday before our class president convinced the professor to move it to the next Monday.
Avatar updated 😉Reading Week theme
Ah yes thanks for the reminderAvatar updated 😉
I also only have Thursday/Friday off and have required class until 1pm on Wednesday (doing surgery that morning actually). It's a real bummer.I just want a whole week off for Thanksgiving like I used to get in undergrad...now we get Thursday/Friday and that's it. And we almost had a mandatory in-class assignment on Wednesday before our class president convinced the professor to move it to the next Monday.
We have the whole week off too!!We have a week off! I'm so excited!
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.