This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Toothout

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Somehow I cant find a thread answering my question.
Does someone knows how to write a letter of explanation for the FAP. I am not able to provide my parent W2 because his employer never gave him one. The FAP guide only says "Copies of 2015 Federal tax returns (including the 1040 tax forms, W2s, W9Sor 1099s) from you, your spouse and your parents/guardians, or a letter of explanation if you are unable to submit all required documents.", but I have no idea of how to do a letter of explanation and I already have over an hour trying to find information.

Thank you.
 
You explain your situation written in a letter signed by you. You submit this along with everything else. FAP won't open till Wednesday.