Quantcast

Fee Assistance Program 2017 Qs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Adrenaline_Junkie

Type 2 Fun
5+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
Hello All,

I entered all the info for my previous years tax returns/w2's (2015) since I didn't have access to the 2016 info, and now need to submit all the documentation to support my information.

A few quick Q's:

1. The application for 2017 opened on Jan 4th, but obviously my mother and I have not yet received our W2s for 2016. (I have looked into printing online and all that, still not available). Is it ok to use the 2015 info, or do I just need to wait for the 2016 info?

2. We did file taxes but according to the FAP application there is no dedicated spot to upload the 1040. There is a spot for the consent form, my W2 and a "supplemental" form upload. The 1040 is an option on the drop down for the supplemental section, but since it is not required does it still need to be uploaded?

3. Should I just wait until I finish filing my taxes to be doing all this? I was under the impression that getting it done ASAP would be helpful in securing funding, but now I am starting to think I should have waited?

4. Has anyone out there uploaded just the consent and W2 that was within the benefits income range and been denied for now uploading the 1040?

I just want to make sure I do this right so I don't get denied based on a technicality, thanks!

Adrenaline_Junkie

Type 2 Fun
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Answered all my own Qs by calling the FAP support line.... and given that there is no way to delete a thread feel free to msg me if you need any of these Qs answered!

Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.