Fee Waivers for Dental School Supplements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jkbaltimore

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey all!
So, I got my AADSAS Fee Assistance Program approved and I used it to pay for my primary applications.
Some schools sent me an email saying that if I was approved for a fee waiver, then I should email that to them to use FAP as a payment for my supplement. Does that only apply if I didn't use the waiver on AADSAS already?

Members don't see this ad.

OP,

just call the school directly on how they can waive your supplemental fee given you have FAP. some schools (that accept FAP for supplemental waivers) require you to take screenshots of the FAP and email to them and they will waive.

but schools usually do two methods
either
1. they make you send the FAP first and waive the fee before you submit your supplemental app.
or
2. they make you submit the supplemental app and pay the fee then they will issue the refund.

either way, you have to call the school to know. and NO, you use your FAP on primary then you can still use your FAP to waive out most secondary apps. The saving at the end is a lot around 800-900$

Reactions: 1 user