Final School List Help (3.36 gpa 502 mcat)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bound_4success

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
My stats are 3.36 cGPA upward trend, 3.25 sGPA, 502 MCAT, African-American and from NM but born in North Carolina. I have a ton of research hours (1000+), but not a direct author since most of the research is still on-going. My extracurricular are decent, but could've been better if some life events did not occur. I lived in Nevada for close to 3 years during highschool so I'm not sure if I would be considered to have strong enough ties to there school. I also have family in texas and visit frequently, not sure if that has any meaning either. Would like to stay in the mid west to western area but of course I can't be picky so here I am asking for help rounding out the rest of the list. Thanks!

School List:
MD (if possible with my stats)
UNM
Basically all the texas school since it is one price
U of Arizona phoenix
U of Arizona tuscon
Unlv

DO
Arizona COM
Oklahoma State
WUHS COM Pacific
ATSU AZ
Liberty
Burrell
RVU COM CO
Touro nevada
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You should add Howard, Meharry and Morehouse. Also consider these schools:
Quinnipiac
New York Medical College
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
GW
Oakland Beaumont
Rosalind Franklin
St. Louis
Tulane
Creighton
 
I would keep Liberty on the list. I got an interview from them with stats that are a little over yours, but still are not stellar. Take all the shots you can!