Final School List Help (3.36 gpa 502 mcat)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bound_4success

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
My stats are 3.36 cGPA upward trend, 3.25 sGPA, 502 MCAT, African-American and from NM but born in North Carolina. I have a ton of research hours (1000+), but not a direct author since most of the research is still on-going. My extracurricular are decent, but could've been better if some life events did not occur. I lived in Nevada for close to 3 years during highschool so I'm not sure if I would be considered to have strong enough ties to there school. I also have family in texas and visit frequently, not sure if that has any meaning either. Would like to stay in the mid west to western area but of course I can't be picky so here I am asking for help rounding out the rest of the list. Thanks!

School List:
MD (if possible with my stats)
UNM
Basically all the texas school since it is one price
U of Arizona phoenix
U of Arizona tuscon
Unlv

DO
Arizona COM
Oklahoma State
WUHS COM Pacific
ATSU AZ
Liberty
Burrell
RVU COM CO
Touro nevada

Members don't see this ad.

I would recommend you scratch off Liberty as well...

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I don't see any HBCUs and you need more DO schools. Also, RVUCOM favor applicants with 3.4 cGPA/sGPA.

Reactions: 1 user
You should add Howard, Meharry and Morehouse. Also consider these schools:
Quinnipiac
New York Medical College
Drexel
Temple
Jefferson
GW
Oakland Beaumont
Rosalind Franklin
St. Louis
Tulane
Creighton

I would keep Liberty on the list. I got an interview from them with stats that are a little over yours, but still are not stellar. Take all the shots you can!