You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
General Admissions & OTCAS Florida OT Applicants 2018/2019
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Are you talking about the May 2019 start date? If so let's make one!!!I have been accepted into USA Miami MOT Spring 2019 class and I wanted to connect with those that have been accepted!!! Is there a Facebook group up yet?
LiciousOT
Full Member
I got accepted for springI have been accepted into USA Miami MOT Spring 2019 class and I wanted to connect with those that have been accepted!!! Is there a Facebook group up yet?
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Do you plan on moving to Miami?I got accepted for spring
I submitted my Nova OTD video interview on 10/4 and received an acceptance call on 10/30. I have not interviewed at Gannon yet as my interview is on 11/10.
Hey! How did the interview at Gannon go? I have an interview with them in a few weeks and am curious on format!
Do you have an interview with Gannon OTD or MOT?Hey! How did the interview at Gannon go? I have an interview with them in a few weeks and am curious on format!
The OTD in Florida!
It went really well! I was at the interview on November 9th but they still haven’t gotten back to me. I was more wowed by another school and have already made my choice regardless though.The OTD in Florida!
There's no Facebook up for Summer 2019 yet right? We should definitely make one. I've decided to go to that program!Are you talking about the May 2019 start date? If so let's make one!!!
Yes Let’s make one idk how to start one but if you can I’ll join inThere's no Facebook up for Summer 2019 yet right? We should definitely make one. I've decided to go to that program!
Not sure either but I'll try and let you know!Yes Let’s make one idk how to start one but if you can I’ll join in
I have been accepted into USA Miami MOT Spring 2019 class and I wanted to connect with those that have been accepted!!! Is there a Facebook group up yet?
I created a Facebook group join Log into Facebook | Facebook
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Acceptances: USA Miami and Nova Ft. Lauderdale!
Waiting on FIU, UF, Barry, FGCU
Hey congrats on both acceptances! The St Augustine Miami is for fall?
Also how long after your Nova interview did you hear about an acceptance? I did my video essay submission last week.
OT Applicant 2019
New Member
Have you heard back from FGCU about setting up an interview?Acceptances: USA Miami and Nova Ft. Lauderdale!
Waiting on FIU, UF, Barry, FGCU
Still waiting on AdventHealth as well/: Let me know if you hear anything!I applied to Adventist it is really the only school I can apply to this year. Has anyone heard anything from Adventist? I know their deadline is not until March, but I was just wondering if they send out any information early.
Thank You!
I still havent hear anything, have you?Has anyone applied for Gannon OTD and heard anything back yet? Thank You!!
I still havent hear anything, have you?
I haven’t heard anything yet either. Hopefully soon!
Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
I have a feeling they will not be responding until the application cycle closes. There is an informational meeting February 6th at Advent Health, so I am going to see what they say.Still waiting on AdventHealth as well/: Let me know if you hear anything!
Where did you find this info?I have a feeling they will not be responding until the application cycle closes. There is an informational meeting February 6th at Advent Health, so I am going to see what they say.
I received an email from Jackie about it. I am not sure if its something they automatically send when you have applied, but it is to come tour around and ask any questions you may have to current students.Where did you find this info?
See I haven’t heard anything since I applied other than the dates I should expect to be notified..do you recommend I email and ask?I received an email from Jackie about it. I am not sure if its something they automatically send when you have applied, but it is to come tour around and ask any questions you may have to current students.
Oh wait, I see it on their website. The one at 5:30? It seems to be something for people who haven’t been there and haven’t applied yet (because it offers to waive the application fee)I received an email from Jackie about it. I am not sure if its something they automatically send when you have applied, but it is to come tour around and ask any questions you may have to current students.
Have you heard back from FGCU about setting up an interview?
Hey, yeah my interview is Feb. 15
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Occupationaltherapy
Full Member
Hey guys! I applied to FIU. Has anyone got a call for an interview yet?
Hey guys! I applied to FIU. Has anyone got a call for an interview yet?
I applied as well. Haven’t heard anything yet.
Has anyone heard back from Gannon OTD after the interview yet?
Has anyone heard anything back from Nova's MOT, Barry's MOT, or St. Augustine's MOT program in Miami (summer term) yet? I have interviews set up for both USA and Barry in the next couple weeks. I haven't heard anything back from Nova yet (they said they are still reviewing my app). I'm trying to get an idea of how many people have already been accepted....I applied in early December.
hey, i got into NSU and USA Miami. I declined my interview for BarryHas anyone heard anything back from Nova's MOT, Barry's MOT, or St. Augustine's MOT program in Miami (summer term) yet? I have interviews set up for both USA and Barry in the next couple weeks. I haven't heard anything back from Nova yet (they said they are still reviewing my app). I'm trying to get an idea of how many people have already been accepted....I applied in early December.
Thank you for replying! I'm getting so nervous... I feel like I have a very strong application but I did apply on the later side. Congrats on your acceptances though!!hey, i got into NSU and USA Miami. I declined my interview for Barry
USA notifies people pretty quick about their admissions status after the interview, NSU did take some time, and now Barry just started reviewing applicants so I think you'll be okay. Good luck!!Thank you for replying! I'm getting so nervous... I feel like I have a very strong application but I did apply on the later side. Congrats on your acceptances though!!
Occupationaltherapy
Full Member
I just got an interview to FIU!
I just got an interview to FIU!
Congrats! Can I ask if they called or emailed you to invite you to interview?
Occupationaltherapy
Full Member
Congrats! Can I ask if they called or emailed you to invite you to interview?
They emailed me. Are they supposed to call?
They emailed me. Are they supposed to call?
Oh no I was just wondering how they contact applicants because for FGCU I was noticed via phone call but for USA it was by email. Has anyone else who applied to FIU received anything? I still haven’t heard from them...
I received an invitation to interview at FIU as well. They emailed me this past week. I heard they do interviews through March. I'm sure you will hear back!Oh no I was just wondering how they contact applicants because for FGCU I was noticed via phone call but for USA it was by email. Has anyone else who applied to FIU received anything? I still haven’t heard from them...
Occupationaltherapy
Full Member
I received an invitation to interview at FIU as well. They emailed me this past week. I heard they do interviews through March. I'm sure you will hear back!
When is your interview? Mine is the 16th. I want to ask them if I can go a different day instead but I’m afraid it might mess with the approval decisions..
I believe they have more interview dates later in Feb and March. Doesn't hurt to ask!When is your interview? Mine is the 16th. I want to ask them if I can go a different day instead but I’m afraid it might mess with the approval decisions..
Occupationaltherapy
Full Member
Also, did you email them the time you can go? Or are they making us go on whatever time they choose?I received an invitation to interview at FIU as well. They emailed me this past week. I heard they do interviews through March. I'm sure you will hear back!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I believe they choose it, unless you specify a certain time that works better for you.Also, did you email them the time you can go? Or are they making us go on whatever time they choose?
I applied around dec 15 and was accepted this past Tuesday!! For NovaHas anyone heard anything back from Nova's MOT, Barry's MOT, or St. Augustine's MOT program in Miami (summer term) yet? I have interviews set up for both USA and Barry in the next couple weeks. I haven't heard anything back from Nova yet (they said they are still reviewing my app). I'm trying to get an idea of how many people have already been accepted....I applied in early December.
When did you submit your video to Nova? Also, congrats!!!I applied around dec 15 and was accepted this past Tuesday!! For Nova
Last edited:
Thank you 🙂 and January 8th!!When did you submit your video to Nova? Also, congrats!!!
Occupationaltherapy
Full Member
Did anyone receive an email about what time they have interviews at FIU? I’m still waiting to know what time my interview is.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 1K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 273
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 463