General Admissions & OTCAS Florida OT Applicants 2018/2019

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone still waiting to hear from Gannon U in FL?

Members don't see this ad.

Where have you been accepted? I have an interview for Barry on the 18th but I don’t know if I’m going if I get accepted to USA. I also applied at nova but haven’t heard back. It’s been three weeks since I submitted my video.
I was accepted into Barry, Winston Salem State, and I just heard back from USA and got accepted! I haven't heard anything back from nova either.

Yeah, I was waiting on a program that was going to release decisions in March so I had to pay the deposit. So have you emailed Nova to decline your spot yet? Or are you still deciding between Nova and USA?
I haven’t called them yet, since I just heard back from USA last week I was taking some time to think about it. I am currently debating between gannon & USA, and once I decide between those two I will withdrawal my application from Nova! Have you contanctrd them?

Members don't see this ad :)
I was wondering this too! I would love to join if there is one already. I want to meet future classmates and hopefully find a roommate!

I could not find one! I transferred to the saint augustine campus.

Has anyone heard anything from Adventist yet? In the email, it stated that the earliest we will hear back is March 7th, and interviews start next week.

Members don't see this ad :)
Has anyone heard anything from Adventist yet? In the email, it stated that the earliest we will hear back is March 7th, and interviews start next week.
I haven't heard anything back yet about interviews either, I emailed them to ask because I will be coming from Ohio for the interview

I was also invited for an interview last week for Adventist. They emailed me. According to the sheet that they made us sign on some kind of google sheet, there are 3 spots left for the interview.

I was also invited for an interview last week for Adventist. They emailed me. According to the sheet that they made us sign on some kind of google sheet, there are 3 spots left for the interview.
Who was the email from? I haven’t received anything about being accepted or denied for an interview

I got an email from AHU about being put on a "stand by" list

Does anybody know how long UFs OTD program gives students to accept their spot? I’ve been waitlisted and only accepted to USA so debating on staying on the waitlist or accepting USA for summer.

Does anybody know how long UFs OTD program gives students to accept their spot? I’ve been waitlisted and only accepted to USA so debating on staying on the waitlist or accepting USA for summer.
I'm not sure whether they did the acceptances in waves and so people had different due dates, but my deadline was for March 12th. If you're unsure it may be worth accepting USA and eating the cost of the USA deposit if things work out for UF afterward? Just in case? Best of luck either way!!

Does anyone get acceptance from Florida A&M University for FALL 2019?

What was the last date for interviews?

Does anyone get acceptance from Florida A&M University for FALL 2019?

I haven’t gotten an acceptance, but I have an interview on Friday (4/12). I have seen where someone else has been accepted? This is where I’m completing my undergraduate degree in preOT. What are your stats? I’m confused as to why I was called for an interview, but some others have been accepted without an interview.

I haven’t gotten an acceptance, but I have an interview on Friday (4/12). I have seen where someone else has been accepted? This is where I’m completing my undergraduate degree in preOT. What are your stats? I’m confused as to why I was called for an interview, but some others have been accepted without an interview.

Hi. I did not get any information about the interview. Did u put your GRE Scores? Cuz I didn't. I did not know that FAMU-MSOT required GRE Scores.

Hi. I did not get any information about the interview. Did u put your GRE Scores? Cuz I didn't. I did not know that FAMU-MSOT required GRE Scores.

They’ve move the interview back until 4/23, but I submitted my GRE scores.

Hello!

I've been accepted into the MOT summer 2019 program at University of st augustine, Miami campus. Is there a facebook group for it?

Does anybody know any information about Gannon's OTD program in Ruskin? I have an interview and I'm just curious about what their program has to offer and general opinions about the program as well. Thank you!

Does anybody know any information about Gannon's OTD program in Ruskin? I have an interview and I'm just curious about what their program has to offer and general opinions about the program as well. I had an interview for St. Augustine's MOT (eventually getting doctorate regardless) so trying to figure out which program will be best for me. Thank you!

Does anybody know any information about Gannon's OTD program in Ruskin? I have an interview and I'm just curious about what their program has to offer and general opinions about the program as well. I had an interview for St. Augustine's MOT (eventually getting doctorate regardless) so trying to figure out which program will be best for me. Thank you!

About a 3.5 year program that starts June 3 with 3 online classes and then in August on campus. The second summer you are a student, you have off though! The classes are Monday -Thursday right now and they’re currently building their second building. It is a pretty small program with only 30 people in your cohort and the school itself is very small with it being under 200 I believe. However, due to the small size there are interdisciplinary classes with physical therapy which could be beneficial. The first cohort graduated last August and they all passed their NBCOT!

Reactions: 1 user