This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

qPCR

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
FYI, this is an international student who plans to match IM residency. Which rotation will boost my profile most?

The IM clerkship is at oncology department of MSKCC. In the same module dates, UCSD also offered a sub-I rotation at FM.

They all stated that this is the final assignment, and therefore I can not change the assigned period of time. Which rotation should I go to?

Many Thanks!
 
If you plan to go into IM residency and have a choice between an IM and FM rotation, wouldn't it make sense to choose the IM one?

THIS. Do a rotation in the field you want to pursue and use the opportunity to ask for letters of recommendation for your application.