Free MCAT guide from a 518 scorer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

MCATSAVIOR

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone! I used to be a student studying for MCAT just like you and I too often used these forums. I really struggled with MCAT as a whole but after 1000 hours of studying I was able to pull of a 518(129,129,132,128).

Through all my time studying I found that that there was just so much information missing from the common discussions we have with our school peers and people online. But among all the confusion I found a good systematic way to study for this test to succeed. I decided that if I scored well I would write a guide and give it back so that others could also benefit from the knowledge I gained.

And here we are, the guide is fully comprehensive and contains full discussions on how to plan your test, find and study content, use third party tests in a beneficial manner, a breakdown of all available AAMC resources with reviews, and a FAQ section. Along the way I have sprinkled authors notes filled with tips and tricks from high scorers. Whether your someone whos naturally good at this test or someone whos struggling to gain ground I believe this guide has something that will help you on your journey.

In addition, I have also written a separate CARS guide since I know thats usually one of the most talked about sections.

The best part of this guide is that everything is in here for FREE. There is no conditions, no pay-more-to receive extra information, or any other gimmicks. I hope that you take some time to go through this guide and that it helps increase your score.

Here is the main guide.
 

Attachments