Free MCAT guide from a 518 scorer

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MCATSAVIOR

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I used to be a student studying for MCAT just like you and I too often used these forums. I really struggled with MCAT as a whole but after 1000 hours of studying I was able to pull of a 518(129,129,132,128).

Through all my time studying I found that that there was just so much information missing from the common discussions we have with our school peers and people online. But among all the confusion I found a good systematic way to study for this test to succeed. I decided that if I scored well I would write a guide and give it back so that others could also benefit from the knowledge I gained.

And here we are, the guide is fully comprehensive and contains full discussions on how to plan your test, find and study content, use third party tests in a beneficial manner, a breakdown of all available AAMC resources with reviews, and a FAQ section. Along the way I have sprinkled authors notes filled with tips and tricks from high scorers. Whether your someone whos naturally good at this test or someone whos struggling to gain ground I believe this guide has something that will help you on your journey.

In addition, I have also written a separate CARS guide since I know thats usually one of the most talked about sections.

The best part of this guide is that everything is in here for FREE. There is no conditions, no pay-more-to receive extra information, or any other gimmicks. I hope that you take some time to go through this guide and that it helps increase your score.

Here is the main guide.

Members don't see this ad.

Attachments

• MCATguide.pdf
    717.5 KB · Views: 360
Reactions: 1 users