First post

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

deleted1088242

Hello, SDN!

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't get overconfident and overload on courseload. I did that once, and it was one of the most miserable/poor outcome semesters I've had. Keep at it humbly, and you'll be in a great spot when it's time to apply.

P.S. I don't think crisis center calls/texts are clinical. It's a great nonclinical activity though, so keep at it.

Reactions: 3 users
Only a 4.0? Only 150+ clinical hours during your freshman year? Better pack some sunscreen

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You're a freshman, chill out. Do things that you enjoy doing, get good grades, don't overload yourself with unnecessary activities or hard classes just for the sake of being busy/thinking things will look good on apps. If you can get some research experience soon, that would be helpful as well. Other than that don't stress too much about application stuff until you're a little further in college!

Reactions: 1 user
Definitely join a couple unique clubs, and stay committed long-term. Also try to travel during breaks if you can. These experiences will help you stand out.

My experience as a radio DJ in college was received very positively in my interview.

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.