This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

whosnisarg

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, guys!

Just wondering - what are your thoughts on private practice ownership in Florida (specifically in/near Miami) for mostly cosmetic cases?

I was thinking about where people care most about their looks and I've already heard NY and CA are pretty saturated but haven't heard much about FL!

Good source of income from cosmetic work?

Just a playful little discussion.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Ready? I have a thought exercise for you. Imagine all the places in the country that most people would consider highly desirable locations to live. Done that? Good. What cities did you come up with? Well, it doesn’t really matter, professionally speaking - all those cities are already stacked with dentists.

Big Hoss