Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

FYI: Johns Hopkins Transition Application Procedure

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by gower, Jul 30, 2001.

1. gower

gower 1K Member
    10+ Year Member

2. Epi

Epi Fuzzy Tiger
    7+ Year Member

Medical Student
    What other schools are asking for applicants to send in paper AMCAS applications as well?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. coop

coop Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

there was a thread about it earlier, i think it was active yesterday, shouldn't be too far buried, of the ones I remember pitt, vandy, hopkins, yale, washu, st louis, and probably 5-10 others

4. neecie

neecie Member
    7+ Year Member

thanks so much gower. wow, you're really up-to-date on everything. what would we do without you? :)

i think it's interesting that the johns hopkins transition steps are worded almost exactly like yale's transition steps.

5. SMW

SMW Grand Member
    7+ Year Member

Gower, thank you for this news! I have a suggestion. Can we all continue to post new schools that are taking paper apps on the "Which schools want us to send in printed AMCAS apps? thread? That way all the information is in one place.