You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019
Started by vetmedhead
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
**** apparently cubs is a mod... that does explain how he's not lynched yet
Unlynch cubs
Unlynch cubs
I thought the whole point of D1 votes is to see how people react to certain votes gaining traction. You're certainly reacting to this instead of alissa also voting for someone that someone else had already voted for. InterestingWhen someone else has already RNGd her? Interesting
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Alissa
I thought the whole point of D1 votes is to see how people react to certain votes gaining traction. You're certainly reacting to this instead of alissa also voting for someone that someone else had already voted for. Interesting
Lynch Alissa
I didn’t see someone had voted for AM until after the tally was posted. I just lynched her because she posted first lol.I thought the whole point of D1 votes is to see how people react to certain votes gaining traction. You're certainly reacting to this instead of alissa also voting for someone that someone else had already voted for. Interesting
Edit: I’ll eventually get my cat to sit on my book. She always does![]()
Damn for a minute I thought Lawpy had played after all
Sorry to disappoint 😛Damn for a minute I thought Lawpy had played after all
I guess we also know he’s not a wolf**** apparently cubs is a mod... that does explain how he's not lynched yet
Unlynch cubs
faulty logic + not reading past post #1 smhI didn’t see someone had voted for AM until after the tally was posted. I just lynched her because she posted first lol.
y'all got the rest of the cycle to improve though 😉
TFW you make a rule about putting gifs in spoilers and then forget to put all your gifs in spoilers
I'm the mod, I don't have to follow no damn rules! 😎
I'm the mod, I don't have to follow no damn rules! 😎

Unlynch AMfaulty logic + not reading past post #1 smh
y'all got the rest of the cycle to improve though 😉
Yes, unfortunately.Unlynch AM(<-Does it still make you uncomfortable?)
TFW you make a rule about putting gifs in spoilers and then forget to put all your gifs in spoilers
I'm the mod, I don't have to follow no damn rules! 😎![]()
I would like to apply for exemption
Do you see the laugh reacts I have already achieved? Imagine how many more there would be if I could gif freely
I am the only one who gets to break my own rules! Me!I would like to apply for exemption
Do you see the laugh reacts I have already achieved? Imagine how many more there would be if I could gif freely
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
***********************************************************
***********************************************************
I feel personally attacked
- Be kind and courteous to other players. Disrespectful and excessively cantankerous behavior will not be tolerated.
***********************************************************
Can we have a vote if @SARdoghandler can use gifs freelyI am the only one who gets to break my own rules! Me!
Can we have a vote if @SARdoghandler can use gifs freely
I like this noob. I'd like to keep it.
Not much for reading!
I mean, on the other hand, I'm really just trying to avoid finishing this presentation on Mycoplasma gallisepticum that I have to give tomorrow
I don’t see why not. I’m pretty sure WW is a democracy. We vote for a mayor sometimes and we cast other votes too, sure the votes are to lynch someone but they’re votes nonetheless!!!Can we have a vote if @SARdoghandler can use gifs freely
View attachment 294947
Not much for reading!
*******************
Good pic for showing a sleepy Callie next to an ophtho book
*******************
D1 and I already have a mutiny on my hands. How could you all smell my incompetence from so far away?!
This is my favorite Mycoplasma because it reminds me of my dog 🤣Mycoplasma gallisepticum
Avibacterium paragallinarum was always a good one too
HahahahahhahahahahhaI’m pretty sure WW is a democracy
Hahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahha
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA 😆🤣


This is my favorite Mycoplasma because it reminds me of my dog 🤣
Avibacterium paragallinarum was always a good one too
Also my favourite myco. Only because I treated a peacock that we were pretty sure had it hahaha
STARS
STARS
D1 and I already have a mutiny on my hands. How could you all smell my incompetence from so far away?!
STARS
#####lynch dubz#####
night y’all
night y’all
There is no democracy without No Lynch! People like George Washington abused its absence to get unanimous votes.
don't kill me meats
don't kill me meats
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Lynch Barks
cause why not 😉
cause why not 😉
ppl using dislike on my posts like it'll work
only angerys hold meaning
only angerys hold meaning
Official I Forgot I am the one who has to do Tallies but now have Tally help Tally
sporty (1) - AM
pips (1) - jboo
AM (1) - MsP
MsP (1) - genny
doggo (1) - barks
WZ (3) - Wonder, BC, SportSnacks
Jboo (1) - SAR with an S
Lissa (1) - Coop
Barks (1) - Doggo
cubs - #coopfail
sporty (1) - AM
pips (1) - jboo
AM (1) - MsP
MsP (1) - genny
doggo (1) - barks
WZ (3) - Wonder, BC, SportSnacks
Jboo (1) - SAR with an S
Lissa (1) - Coop
Barks (1) - Doggo
cubs - #coopfail
@PippyPony hurry! we're rapidly approaching page 3!
unlynch WZ, lynch dolphin
Don't like a bangwaggon semi-starting. Lets see what peeps say tomorrow. Dolphin was a wolf last game maybe they are in this game as well
Don't like a bangwaggon semi-starting. Lets see what peeps say tomorrow. Dolphin was a wolf last game maybe they are in this game as well
I consider a bandwagon to be a sizeable amount of votes accruing on one person in a short period of time. Don't know that'd I define anything like that here when like ~70% of the roster hasn't voted yet.unlynch WZ, lynch dolphin
Don't like a bangwaggon semi-starting. Lets see what peeps say tomorrow
Meats, you used a Picard gif 😍
cuz I voted for you firstLynch Barks
cause why not 😉
That's why it's a semi-bandwagon. 😉I consider a bandwagon to be a sizeable amount of votes accruing on one person in a short period of time. Don't know that'd I define anything like that here when like ~70% of the roster hasn't voted yet.
Maybe... maybe notcuz I voted for you first

I just spent 2 hours reading Mercy the Pig books to my 3 yr old niece.@PippyPony hurry! we're rapidly approaching page 3!
They are chapter books and if you pronounce Francine Poulet the correct French way as in "chicken," she will say "NoOoOoo! It's Pull-iT." Her dad is fluent in French and he did this on purpose to mess with babysitters who drink his wine on the job.
Meats, you used a Picard gif 😍
I'd use all the Picard gifs if the spoiler embargo was lifted
#freetheSARgif
@Lawper What does the lawper think of Doggo having a cat avatar? ☕
There was the one game that had lynch the mod as an end goalI guess we also know he’s not a wolf



Actually I'm pretty sure she has been a wolf every time she has voted early, including the last time. AM couldn't see it because she was blinded by the appearance of active voting behavior.No, no, no. This is a good thing... Usually
If AM doesn't post first, it means she is sickAM was the first to post in the last game (Basics) and she wasn't a wolf there. So don't think this is conclusive evidence
LolIt’s more of just a long running WW joke that I learned from old games that the first to post is a wolf.
This is my favorite Mycoplasma
#thingsvetstudentssayAlso my favourite myco.
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
D1 and I already have a mutiny on my hands. How could you all smell my incompetence from so far away?!
Ok wow, this is typical thing for sporty right? Lunch dubz day 1#####lynch dubz#####
night y’all
Is that your real logic? I know you can do better. There's something underneath there isn't there?unlynch WZ, lynch dolphin
Don't like a bangwaggon semi-starting. Lets see what peeps say tomorrow. Dolphin was a wolf last game maybe they are in this game as well
tbf we're still super early in d1 with most not even checked in yet.Is that your real logic? I know you can do better. There's something underneath there isn't there?
U know it babyMeats, you used a Picard gif 😍
NO FREEDOM FOR YOUI'd use all the Picard gifs if the spoiler embargo was lifted
#freetheSARgif
Similar threads
- Replies
- 7K
- Views
- 123K