Game Thread: Meats's Reading List: WWhat I Read in 2019

Started by vetmedhead
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

U know it baby

NO FREEDOM FOR YOU

giphy.gif

You keep setting them up, I'll keep swinging
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Official I Forgot I am the one who has to do Tallies but now have Tally help Tally

sporty (1) - AM
pips (1) - jboo
AM (1) - MsP
MsP (1) - genny
doggo (1) - barks
WZ (2) - BC, SportSnacks
Jboo (1) - SAR with an S
Lissa (1) - Coop
Barks (1) - Doggo
Flipper (1) - Wonder

cubs - #coopfail

11/18 Close 10PM EST


bert-ernie-shock-look-up-from-book.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Don't like people questioning the intent behind your wording?

This is a book game; word choice is important.
Implying that word choice isn't important in other games :caution:

I dislike people questioning for the sake of questioning or to throw shade at me for asking legitimate questions. So far your entire point has been that I'm aggressive. Hello, we've met yes?
 
Implying that word choice isn't important in other games :caution:

I dislike people questioning for the sake of questioning or to throw shade at me for asking legitimate questions. So far your entire point has been that I'm aggressive. Hello, we've met yes?
...I was about to use my spicy gif for a giggle but then I remembered it has to go in spoilers...how rude.
 
Ok wow, this is typical thing for sporty right? Lunch dubz day 1
Yeah and then I tell her to go to her room, and then she does, which I guess kind of backfires because she never comes back to move her vote :thinking:
 
Unofficial I Forgot I am the one who has to do Tallies but now have Tally help Tally

sporty (1) - AM
pips (1) - jboo
AM (1) - MsP
MsP (1) - genny
doggo (1) - barks
WZ (2) - BC, SportSnacks
Jboo (1) - SAR with an S
Lissa (1) - Coop
Barks (1) - Doggo
Flipper (1) - Wonder
Nav (2) - flipper, alissa

cubs - #coopfail

13/18 Close 10PM EST
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm more concerned about people questioning coop than about coop asking the initial question.

Or are we now accepting "x was a wolf last game" as a legitimate reason to vote for someone? I'm not sure if wondering was being serious or not myself.
That's not what she said, though. It feels like both you and Coop are being a little over the top right now about noobs placing lynch votes.

What did you think of dolphin's posts?
 
That's not what she said, though. It feels like both you and Coop are being a little over the top right now about noobs placing lynch votes.

What did you think of dolphin's posts?

Dolphin was a wolf last game maybe they are in this game as well
I don't really think either of us are being over the top...coop asked a clarification question, and you jumped on her about it. As I said, I wasn't 100% sure whether wondering was joking or not either.

I don't have particular thoughts on dolphin's posts off the top of my head. Don't remember them tbh.
 
The context, mainly. What percentage of votes are serious <2 hours into a 24 hour cycle?
I don't do statistics 😛
I still think it was fair to ask, I was reading through everything this morning though so wasn't thinking about timeline. I see where your response was coming from now.
 
I consider a bandwagon to be a sizeable amount of votes accruing on one person in a short period of time. Don't know that'd I define anything like that here when like ~70% of the roster hasn't voted yet.
Pssst
You may want to recheck your math here
11/18 voting is way more than 30%
Not disagreeing with the timing aspect though, 3 votes over two hours isn't a crazy wagon

Edit: Actually it was 3 votes over one hour. I agree with wondering's semi-wagon assessment 😛
 
Last edited:
Official I Forgot I am the one who has to do Tallies but now have Tally help Tally

sporty (1) - AM
pips (1) - jboo
AM (1) - MsP
MsP (1) - genny
doggo (1) - barks
WZ (3) - BC, SportSnacks
Jboo (1) - SAR with an S
Lissa (1) - Coop
Barks (1) - Doggo
Flipper (1) - Wonder
Nav (2) - flipper, alissa

cubs - #coopfail

13/18 Close 10PM EST

cubs - #coopfail

Caucus ends at 10PM EST


bert-ernie-shock-look-up-from-book.gif
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad