Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are you going to lynch me and keep pocketing Coop and jboo? Or are you just going to keep tossing this crap until other people decide to do it for youBut shading me for being busy is a good look!
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Are you going to lynch me and keep pocketing Coop and jboo? Or are you just going to keep tossing this crap until other people decide to do it for youBut shading me for being busy is a good look!
Get out the pockets, Coop - you're in so deep you might suffocate in there some day.I mean "late in the day" is kinda relative. If she wanted to cause chaos pure and simple I wouldn't leave three hours to do so. And your reactions have seemed a little over the top to me, which is in your wolf meta. But for me that's a tomorrow problem.
Get out the pockets, Coop - you're in so deep you might suffocate in there some day.

I'm waiting to see how I feel after reading the pages I skipped. Just because you've creeped up my suspicions doesn't mean you get to skip the line. I am still resolving others.Are you going to lynch me and keep pocketing Coop and jboo? Or are you just going to keep tossing this crap until other people decide to do it for you
I'm just uncomfortable by it because she was here and posted once but nothing of substance and I can see a couple reasons why for it like I can see it as wolf who doesn't want to defend or villager who doesn't want to defend because they've been mislynched so many times beforeIt makes my soul sad. I just want her to hold up her end of the bargain so I can evaluate her holistically.
Mreh. Mreh mreh mreh.because I don’t know where to start responding to all of this, I’m just going to say that MOOSE was reading you village, not me
I don't trust your read of either of us any more than I trust coop's read of miz or my own read of MJ lolidk I like dubz and Pippy tbh
It's near impossible for me to read into that though. If everyone didn't defend/share thoughts it'd just be an RNG numbers game and boring.I'm just uncomfortable by it because she was here and posted once but nothing of substance and I can see a couple reasons why for it like I can see it as wolf who doesn't want to defend or villager who doesn't want to defend because they've been mislynched so many times before
Very fair!I don't trust your read of either of us any more than I trust coop's read of miz or my own read of MJ lol
I started off suspicious of jboo because I really have no village points at all for them, which is interesting because they have posted a fair amount and I feel like at least something should ring village to me since they were so clearly village last game.So how about you really prove your villageness and quote a bunch of stuff and show that your wolf read is the best candidate? I'm not really seeing your pack tbh, which is making me lean back towards you instead of jboo. I'm pretty sure one of you is a wolf
This is weird given context, and the followup post ("Although this is worth noting") is... also weird.Can’t say I was pro or anti the alissa lynch, but I’m far more comfortable with a Nav lynch
That it?I started off suspicious of jboo because I really have no village points at all for them, which is interesting because they have posted a fair amount and I feel like at least something should ring village to me since they were so clearly village last game.
This is weird given context, and the followup post ("Although this is worth noting") is... also weird.
Another one I can't quote since it was the PM snippets you posted, but where jboo said they're suspicious of both me and Wondering due to voting history. An interesting critique coming from someone who's been sitting on a solo vote every single lynch now- reminds me of the classic wolf tactic I used at the start of the noob game to avoid bandwagons I knew would flip villager. "Oh no, I told you guys they would flip villager, that's why I didn't vote for them!1!" Dual function of both avoiding villager lynches as well as distancing oneself from literally any possible packmates- can't be linked to another wolf via voting history if you never vote with anyone else.
I'm honestly very confused why this is the vote you went with over others who you weren't this hedgey aboutBC - I have liked a lot of her posts when she's been pressed for more of an explanation, but her actual voting behavior feels sheepy and like she's going with the flow. I thought she was trying to jump on Nav's lynch the first day for the cred knowing that he wasn't going to die, but that doesn't really work with him flipping village
What if jboo is wolf? Does that change your read of BC? What is BC is village?Interesting if BC is a wolf then jboo moves way further down my suspect list
I don't remember why I quoted this. It was the post I read that triggered the thought to look into Pip's posts more though. Not sure why.I am going back and forth on that too, but think I'm landing on not taking the word of someone who didn't seem to care if she died in the reaction test
Not busy yesterday = could have been developing better reads than this, even while silencedNot confident with MsP, BC, or Jboo. Also moderately WZ. Those are my wolf leans right now.
Despite PMing BC a lot in the beginning I didn’t get strong village vibes from her. Nothing strikingly wolfy but nothing that made me comfortable.
I’m sorry Pip but you’re going to get wishy washy right now. I don’t get good information from my role. I pop on in between our appointments and breeding mares. Today is busy. I wasn’t busy yesterday at all but someone went and silenced me and then everyone and their mother decided I was at the top of their wolf reads (which is fun).
Opposites applyI'm honestly very confused why this is the vote you went with over others who you weren't this hedgey about
What if jboo is wolf? Does that change your read of BC? What is BC is village?
I don't remember why I quoted this. It was the post I read that triggered the thought to look into Pip's posts more though. Not sure why.
Not busy yesterday = could have been developing better reads than this, even while silenced
Who's saying that? I don't think anyone is?I'm still pretty meh on the argument people are using about BC being alive as double voter = BC is wolfy. So every time I see that argument crop up it makes me distrust this lynch.
I'm a generous village-reader of miz, to be fair. She seemed fine over PM, which, when integrated with her posts on the thread, seemed like typical village miz to me. True, we haven't talked in a while, but I haven't seen anything from her on thread since then to push her down my list.@BigCats thoughts?
Arguable as dangerous as, if not more dangerous than, being so quick to village read Nav lolI'm a generous village-reader of miz, to be fair. She seemed fine over PM, which, when integrated with her posts on the thread, seemed like typical village miz to me. True, we haven't talked in a while, but I haven't seen anything from her on thread since then to push her down my list.
What? That makes no sense. Why would you immediately read her village? Why are you acting like you always read Miz village?I'm a generous village-reader of miz, to be fair. She seemed fine over PM, which, when integrated with her posts on the thread, seemed like typical village miz to me. True, we haven't talked in a while, but I haven't seen anything from her on thread since then to push her down my list.
Really not trying to be rude or anything, but I couldn't find an awful lot of posts in here by jboo that were actually content-based. Most of those were "BC and Wondering are wolf because feels". There are a few that are substantive, like the one reads post way early on, but I didn't pick up anything wolfy or villagery from it.That it?
Arguable as dangerous as, if not more dangerous than, being so quick to village read Nav lol
I'm just having a hard time integrating your quick read of her with how little she had posted on thread and how little it seems you have communicated in PM at that time
Like maybe the pocketing goes the other way around 😵
I village-read both of them quickly, I've done it in past games, I know it's probably not the wisest thing to do but I'm figuring I won't stop until I get horrifically burned by it one of these days.What? That makes no sense. Why would you immediately read her village? Why are you acting like you always read Miz village?

So this lynch is basically impossible with all the peeps sitting on Ms POfficial I Can Stop Reading Whenever I Want, Okay?! Tally
MsP (4) - SAR, dolph, alissa, Barks
BC (4) - jmoose, Pippy, Coop, Miz
miz (1) - Dubz
Barks (1) - genny
jmoose (2) - BC
It's a TIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!
11/14 voting
Missing: 3 lazy peeps
Lynch deadline 7:00 PM PST/8:00 PM MST/9:00 PM CST/10:00 PM EST![]()
![]()
I can't quote posts that aren't there. Not sure what prejudice you are talking about.Now I'm pissed because I don't like being used for wolf distraction bait like this based on a chain reaction of completely unsubstantiated prejudice.
Honestly pretty insulting to say I haven't been wolf hunting, and there has not been a single piece of actual evidence quoted to back it up. I don't know how I'm supposed to defend against allegations that can't actually be supported by reality.
It started D1 when she jumped on the Sporty vote behind me, I noted it down in my PM but was hesitant about it because she was mislynched last game off of feels-based stuff and she's a really good villagerI mean, I read through your posts today and you aren't even pushing BC. You gave a one sentence response and then a joke to her posts, haven't responded to anything else or even talked about her other than to say she was sheeping you, which you haven't substantiated.
Enjoy my flipYeah I think there actually is enough here to go on. Not bait, not wolfy distraction. Just lots of howling.
unlynch miz lynch pip

Dude, you have one vote? I'm honestly not sure why you're so reactive todayEnjoy my flip![]()
What do you mean?So this lynch is basically impossible with all the peeps sitting on Ms P
idk I like dubz and Pippy tbh
AM, have you ever caught pip wolfing?purple stuff
double vote. BC is sitting on jbooWhat do you mean?
Yes.AM, have you ever caught pip wolfing?
Ohhh I wasn't sure what "this lynch" was referring todouble vote. BC is sitting on jboo
WhenYes.
Hell if I know at this point. Was a fairly strong village read earlier in the game, but these last few pages have confused me and I don't know if it's coming from Pippy or WZ. Still village, but with a side of ???.@BigCats how are you reading pip?

Most recently would be Family Reunion +/- Omitted (if you count a 3p read as a thing).When
I am reactive because I feel like Dubz pulls this "feelzzzz" stuff on me with some regularity now, and I don't even know how to defend against it because I get called defensive for defending, so like...fine.Dude, you have one vote? I'm honestly not sure why you're so reactive today
I dunno dude she's not been on like at all. and when she does she doesn't respond to my million tags asking one question. I'm very confused about her.Kinda think if MsP was wolfing she would have thrown some reads together by now
In some ways it's easier to do that as a wolf than as a villager. Sure you get questioned about the logic, but at least there's something there.
Well no, because I'm the only one saying that you're defensive and I didn't play that game? And I also feel like you say that every time, wolf or villager, that you're getting **** at home for playing too much. Not sure what the purpose is besides guilt tripping people into not voting for you, which I'm pretty sure is the reason for it and as we have all acknowledged is not an actual defense in WW. Sorry about your troublesI am reactive because I feel like Dubz pulls this "feelzzzz" stuff on me with some regularity now, and I don't even know how to defend against it because I get called defensive for defending, so like...fine.
She did this in 90s and was also wrong then, and I got the same comments about being defensive, from the same people.
I'm already spending too much time playing and getting **** at home for it + a ton of guilt about school, so rather than try to shadowbox for days, I'm giving a defense when I'm able to do so
So not very often?Most recently would be Family Reunion +/- Omitted (if you count a 3p read as a thing).
Considering there was only one other non-village game after this, it seems fine to me. But I have others, prior to these, where I've caught her if you want to see them.So not very often?
Honestly, no. Because I often disagree with your assessments of what you've done, so it doesn't really matter. You view "caught" as wildly different than me I'm sure. Anyways toodles!Considering there was only one other non-village game after this, it seems fine to me. But I have others, prior to these, where I've caught her if you want to see them.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.